By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Are You An Achievement Junkie?

I mean I never got into it much but recently I am starting to check out the achievement section of games and f**k  me I am getting worried.

I mean I played COD WAW on hard and I am now playing it on veteran just for these bloody achievements.

I am also going to sites to check out where to pick them up.

So how about you do you bother or not?

Around the Network

Of course!

Join the league!

yes join the league, its great...And i'm always lookin for somethin to boost my gamerscore (i won't play trash games just to get an easy 1000 though)

Oh how does it work?
I dont really play on line.

If they're really easy achievements, and I am enjoying the game a lot, then yes I do try to get them. Otherwise I don't give a hoot. :P

Around the Network

I have so much more money these days than I had as a kid, so no. I don't care about achievements. When I'm done with the main content in a videogame, I throw it away and buy a new game.
PC games however are more 'complex'. I'll play them for years and years.

Well I have to say wfz cod was not easy on hard.
I mostly play shooters so I dont know if they are the easiest to get.

I don't chase achievements like many people, but damn it if I don't buy 360 multi-plats over PS3 mulit-plats simply for the extra Gamerscore boost. If PS3 games had Trophies from the start, it'd be a different story.

d21lewis said:
I don't chase achievements like many people, but damn it if I don't buy 360 multi-plats over PS3 mulit-plats simply for the extra Gamerscore boost. If PS3 games had Trophies from the start, it'd be a different story.

Why is that d2 I mean I was reading a story today about singstar trophies been delayed.

reask said:
Oh how does it work?
I dont really play on line.

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=64840

Go to this link here and ask if you can join the league...simple as that.

And if you have online at all, including a silver account, you can join...