By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Something fun to watch.

You know how I know that guy is gay?

Around the Network

^^NO WAY... tell me.... you have gaydar or something ????

Is that guy gay or is it a girl?

Anyway he is a moron for saying that, it was pointless, half of the comments on youtube were funny....lol

Around the Network

10 quid says he's arrested within the year for stalking her!

is that guy doing it for attention, or does he actually think that?

He actually thinks that.

Ah, gaydar...I loved that episode of The Office...can't wait for season 4 in a couple weeks!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

El Duderino said:

^^ well who knows how they are reacting at home.... maybe there is a tape just like this one only about Lair instead of Britney...... na your right nobody here could freak out that bad

I thought I'd try my hand at turning this into a plea for Lair.  Some of it's good, and some of it's horrible, but I tried staying true to the original.

And how fucking dare anyone out there make fun of LAIR, after all IT's been through.
FACTOR 5 lost FAMILY, THEY STRUGGLED through DEVELOPMENT, THEY had two fucking GHOSTs, THE CONTROLS turned out to be FORCED UPON, and now THE REVIEWERS GOT THE REVIEW GUIDE LATE.
All you people care about is readers and making money off of IT. IT's a GAME!
What you don't realize is that LAIR is making you all this money and all you do is write a bunch of crap about IT.
F5 hasn't PRODUCED A AAA GAME in years.
THEIR GAME is called LAIR for a reason, beacause all you people want is more more more more DRAGONS!
Leave IT alone!
You're lucky IT even RELEASED for you bastards.
Leave LAIR alone, please!
GREG MILLER talked about CONTROLS and said if LAIR was a GOOD GAME IT would have pulled it off no matter what.
Speaking of CONTROLS when is it OKAY to publicly bash A GAME THAT's going through a hard time.
Leave LAIR alone, please!
Leave LAIR alone right now, I mean it!
Anyone who has a problem with IT you deal with me, because IT's not well right now.

You're lucky she even preformed for you bastards!

-Manella: Yeah... sux0rz! I hate missing out on food...
-Maya: Nick... what does "Sucksores" mean?
-Phoenix: No idea...