By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Something fun to watch.

EEPiccolo said:

You're lucky she even preformed for you bastards!

I am so over britney spears.  Back in the 90's she could actually move but now she's just a washed out alchoholic with mental issues.

Around the Network

While I think it's safe to say that the "world is 40" one is a joke, that guy's clearly got problems. Big problems. Am I the only one that actually felt kind of sad for the guy?

I mean, after laughing of course.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

^^ Yeah I also felt bad about laughing....a little, needing this kind of attention has to come from some deep emotional problems, I´m really not too sure the "40 year old world" thing was a joke, did you see the one where he shows his room with all the Britney stuff in it ??? That was creeeeeeepy, could have been from a thriller. I also felt a little bad for Britney, not that I like her but I always feel bad when someone who is already on the ground gets kicked.

So who is going to start a petition to help this guy ???? Manic Wii fans I´m looking at you :) I was going to start a "No more pointless petitions" petition but thought it would be a cheap shot....even for me. 

It puts the lotion on its skin...

I would feel bad for Britney, but she brings things upon herself. Celebrities and famous people take emotional abuse from the public all the time, they're groomed to be able to handle these things. Apparently Britney wasn't...oh well.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Has it been long enough since the last Silence of the Lambs joke?

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

^^ Yes I´m pretty sure you´re within the limmit, can´t wait to long though, that would be dangerous.

Yeah you would think someone like Britney would be able to hande public pressure, I mean she has been doing this sort of stuff since the Mickey Mouse Club..... maybe it was just to much for to long.... but your right she does bring alot on herself.... if I were in any situation like that I´d just grab all the money I have and move to a quiet place in mexico or somewhere else where booze, weed and women are cheap :)

hi

^ hi waterbear91, welcome to VGcharts :)

That has got to be fake.

funny reply to the video by seth green..... =)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bCZSDxA8_JA

You Spoony Bard!