By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Pre-Purchase Orange Box Now, Play TF2 Beta Next Week!!

I'll prepurchase the game and give you the voucher or whatever for the free HL2 and HL2 Ep. 1 when I get it.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:
I'll prepurchase the game and give you the voucher or whatever for the free HL2 and HL2 Ep. 1 when I get it.

Your greatness knows no bounds

In for one!

Dolla Dolla said:
BenKenobi88 said:

Your greatness knows no bounds

I know it!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I am so tempted to buy this box, disturbingly the game that interests me the most is Portal.

I wonder if the laptop Im going to get will be able to run these games.

Around the Network

I bet Portal will run alright with some options turned down...TF2 and HL2: Ep2 do have a lot of stuff going on at once, and of course it'll look better with HDR and maximum AA for smoothness on TF2...but it'll probably run on minimum settings on most computers.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

If I buy it now can I start playing HL2 the first episode immediately?

I'm definately getting this.
The fact that I have CS:S but never got around buying HL2 and HL2ep1 even makes it better.

I'm sure HL2 and its sequels will be a blast but I'm mostly excited for Portal.

crappy old school NES games are more entertaining than next-gen games.

*cha-ching* Purchased.

Wait, how much is the boxed retail package in Canada?
I kinda prefer boxed version for collection feeling.
If its 49.99 in US, would it be 59.99 in Canada?

On steam it says 44.99(10% off deal in effect)

crappy old school NES games are more entertaining than next-gen games.