By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - What is VGChartz's Weakness?

@wordsofwisdom - wow, that looks great, that would be an improvement over the current design most certainly

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions
Around the Network

I liked how we used to be able to customize our profiles....

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I think the prediction league's schedule is a serious weakness. I don't know exactly when it's starting for a week's prediction. And the results are coming out, well when they can come out I suppose.

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com

Luthor said:
I think the prediction league's schedule is a serious weakness. I don't know exactly when it's starting for a week's prediction. And the results are coming out, well when they can come out I suppose.

The how to play page and related information really needs to be updated I'll agree.

As for new rounds. I try to have one up by noon saturday before. However, I sometimes forget to do it, or get really busy. Recently I've been trying to do them the thursday before to get more interest since rounds that are open over the weekend typically get more entries.

Payouts are soley based on when the numbers for the following week come in. So typically 2 weeks after the round closes.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

vgc could have even more information concerning sales: the vgc hardware ( and software) sales are above the real ones, maybe because there are markets not included ( korea and other asian countries? south america? east europe ? )

the game search fails a lot of times.

there are not enough reviews.

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:
We need a bigger logout button.. too many of us are here aaaaaallllllll day.... ;)

lol=P

I'd love to have to ability to tag some games and have the numbers for those games sent to me by mail every week.

Let's say I'm interested in sales of RE5 and Wii Fit, I'd get something like

Sales of your tracked games for week X:

- Resident Evil 5 (PS3)
WW: A shitload
Japan: Lots
America: Plenty
Others: Some
Lifetime total: Enough to make Capcom happy
- Wii Fit (Wii)
WW: Two shitloads
Japan: Not so much anymore
America: Tons
Others: Many, many, many
Lifetime total: An insane amount

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
I'd love to have to ability to tag some games and have the numbers for those games sent to me by mail every week.

- Resident Evil 5 (PS3)
- Wii Fit (Wii)

I second this. That would be an awesome function. But make it so you only recieve one email, and not one for Resident Evil 5, one for Wii Fit etc.

If we were to really expand on that function, you could choose to recieve graphs for the game, or tables over stuff like the number of the last couple of weeks, and stuff like that. I like to check the graphs for weekly sales, and it would be really great if you could choose what "info" you received in your mail.

And on the topic of the design of the page. It's good, but I think it needs to be optimized because things are getting crowded. And the menu bar can be annoying if you go just a little too high when choosing something so you hit a nother menuspot.

Counseling.

TalonMan said:
Rainbird said:
TruckOSaurus said:

- Resident Evil 5 (PS3)
- Wii Fit (Wii)

I second this. That would be an awesome function. But make it so you only recieve one email, and not one for Resident Evil 5, one for Wii Fit etc.

If we were to really expand on that function, you could choose to recieve graphs for the game, or tables over stuff like the number of the last couple of weeks, and stuff like that. I like to check the graphs for weekly sales, and it would be really great if you could choose what "info" you received in your mail.

And on the topic of the design of the page. It's good, but I think it needs to be optimized because things are getting crowded. And the menu bar can be annoying if you go just a little too high when choosing something so you hit a nother menuspot.

Been a bug-a-boo of mine for a long, long, LONG time...

...wait till you see 2.0.  ;)

LOL, I hate when that happens too!

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089