By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Ninja Gaiden 2 Announced w/ Screens for X360 !

I wouldn't count on a PS3 version NG2 anytime soon if ever. Itagaki didn't even do NGS on PS3. Its certainly possible, but highly unlikely. You may see a NG2 Sigma for PS4 in five years though.

Around the Network

I look forward to this one too. I might have a 360 by then. My roomate with one hates these kinds of games :[

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Ahh, my NGS-loving friend will go apeshit. He has been waiting for this forever... :)

And its another reason for me to buy a 360 - can't imagine how this would look on my tasty Plasma... mmmm....

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Finally one of the main reasons I got my 360 is upon us. :D

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

It just looks like the remake of NGS for PS3 =s

Around the Network

Looks slightly better...I should know, I have Sigma. Would enjoy the better decapitation/dismemberment. I do hope they bring it out on the PS3 though....that would be cool, and I wouldn't say it's totally out of the realm of possibility. This is however about the first game that would make me want a 360 though...assuming the game never comes to PS3.

I'm not big into NG, so can someone explain to me what the hell is up with the blade shoes? Some sort of new item?

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

shams said:
Ahh, my NGS-loving friend will go apeshit. He has been waiting for this forever... :)

And its another reason for me to buy a 360 - can't imagine how this would look on my tasty Plasma... mmmm....

Yup, this is another great reason for a 360 and will look great on your plasma... once you´ve gotten the drool of of it :)

There is a possibilty it will appear on the ps3, I really think its likely seeing how NGS was released exclusively to one nex gen console(not the 360 but the ps3), NGS2 looks great, the first one though looked a wee bit better.

mM

Those blade shoes are probably a new weapon....most likely hand to hand moves, seeing as he has blades on his hands and forearms as well. That would be awesome.