By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Capcom Shares Head for 5-Year High as Wii Games May Boost Sales

Zack and Wiki is the big one IMO. I'm looking forward to it more than I am for RE:UC...

I think my wife will love it :)

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Around the Network

Capcom is about to become my most favorite 3rd party developer on the WII, especially when I look at Zack & Wicky and WII love golf. Can't wait to see more announcements from them! At least Capcom is taking the WII "seriously", comparing to other developers and I really appreciate that.

Remakes, no, but a port of an Okami I absolutely wouldn't say "NO" to! That game is basically born to be on the WII.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Ummm , what about MHF3 ... thats had to help just a bit with its ,,small" neraly 1.5 million sales allready :?

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Unless they remake powerstone... that game was awesomes.

Well there is an updated port of Powerstone for the PSP if your interested :)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

Capcom is definitely my favorite third party developer as far as last gen is concerned, but they lost a lot of my respect for scrapping Clover.

Then again Lost Planet and Dead Rising are pretty cool, and RE4-Wii is a very decently handled port, so I suppose there's still hope for RE5 and DMC4.

What upcoming games have they announced aside from the ones already mentioned?

FishyJoe said:
Well it is the same guy who had an underweight rating while Nintendo was breaking new record profit levels, so he may not be the most informed guy.

Nintendo has a very high P/E ratio (presumably because people are expecting them to have large increases in revenues over the next few years). However, until that P/E ratio comes down, even the slightest bit of bad news from Nintendo will result in their share price getting raped.

It isn't uncommon for companies that are consistently profitable to have large P/E ratios, but even considering that Nintendo's pushing it. Right now Nintendo is in a position where good news will only help them a little and bad news will hurt them badly.

And anyway, underweight isn't that bad of a rating. It just means that you probably shouldn't buy right now and if you already do have it, you might want to sell a little and take some profit. 

"Ho! Haha! Guard! Turn! Parry! Dodge! Spin! Ha! Thrust!" -- Daffy Duck
hunter_alien said:
Well there is an updated port of Powerstone for the PSP if your interested :)

Does anyone here actually own a PSP?

Sign the Resident_Evil_5_Petition for a Wii release or Dark_Samus is going to come get you.

^^ l do.

Powerstone 1 on Dreamcast is pretty darn good... wudn't u agree guys...

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man