By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Eternal Sonata confirmed for PS3

Nice find, Bod.

This game is so gorgeous.

Around the Network

You are a beast, bod. When does it come out?

i always wondered about this game... guess its coming down to timed exclusives now huh...

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

didnt this game already release in japan on the 360?? if so i guess they had no choice..it was probably already planned as a timed anyway.. you know how companies hit you with the " we dont comment on rumor " line

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

yes i believe it was timed from the start
we see that this info was released the day it came out
also it didnt do to bad in 360 in terms of attachment rates it did rather well

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.
Around the Network

It was "planned" as timed from the start, but from the way it seems Namco had to keep a lid on it until date X so that they could insure receipt of whatever incentives MS offered them to give them timed exclusivity. I can't think of another logical explanation for being so hush-hush about it.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Nice. If the game is good, then I'll be able to play it.

considering the sales on the Jap. Charts, it was inevitable.

Heeeeyyyy!!!! <Snap>

OMG!
That was the only game I wanted on XB360.
Now the PS3 is sold to me... I mean, as soon as we get a 500 € price in Europe and Shirokishi Monogatari is out.
With the other J-RPG, this will be perfect.
Besides, what is even better about the PS3, is that there is no region lock, so I'm sure to get the original japanese voices if they're not on the European version.

:) Slowly it is going to be a nice future for JRPG fans on PS3.