By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Eternal Sonata confirmed for PS3

seems like the website listed the ps3 versions of those games by mistake the site has been updated without the ps3 version
http: //www.namcobandaigames.com/games/eternalsonata/

http://www.namcobandaigames.com/games/beautifulkatamari/

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

Around the Network

i still think those games are eventually coming to the ps3 though

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

Lol you actually believe that was a mistake didnt some guy also confirm it?MS probably ordered them to do so they have to say it was a mistake.

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

This is good news. The game seems real promising, so more people should be able to buy it and enjoy it. More profits = more games coming out from this studio. Everyone wins.

Not sure if I will be picking this up right away for my 360, with BD keeping me busy for now.

Fanboys cry when their exclusives go multi. I dont know why...

PS360 ftw!

Currently playing..........

Gears of War 2, GTA IV Lost and Damned, Little Big Planet (Yes I said I had no interest but my girl wanted to try it and we did and now Im hooked )

They cry because they feel betrayed by the devs and publishers.

Around the Network
mitsuhide said:
Lol you actually believe that was a mistake didnt some guy also confirm it?MS probably ordered them to do so they have to say it was a mistake.

Lol you're probably right.. this happened before.. i cant remember what game.. it was haze or assassins creed or something like that they listed it multiplatform then changed it the next day and tried to say it wasnt multiplatform... next thing you know about 3 or 4 months later the game was confirmed mulitplatform..

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

Yep that was Assassains.

why do companies do that anyway?? i know they wanna maximize sales for each console but wouldnt a game sell more for each system if ps3 wii or 360 owners knew that game was coming for their respective systems.. instead of saying its exclusive then announcing it multiplatform as soon as one version is about to release... it seems to me only the AAA games are successful at doing that..

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

I honestly have no idea why they do that its just mean on us consumers and fans.

Just like metal gear solid was put on the GAME UK video game site for pre-orders and then was taken down lol. Honestly ALL 3rd party games should go multi-platform and let people fight over first party stuff. If you want mario then u get a wii if you want master chief you get a 360 if you want grand tarismo you get a ps3 if you want all of them then get all 3 systems. The only reason I don't have a ps3 or wii is because none of the games out currently have interested me enough to warrant a purchase but as soon as mario kart is out the Wii will be had and when something that I want comes out for the Ps3 it will be had as well. I am actually hoping all the systems do well because it will mean more games available for me to choose from and that is all I care about :)