By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Eternal Sonata confirmed for PS3

Can't say that I'm too excited about Eternal Sonata (more looking forward to Folklore), but it's nice to have a unique RPG I suppose.  I think it's better than Blue Dragon.

Ace Combat 6 and Beautiful Katamari can't hurt, but at this point the latter might as well be downloadable.  The game is basically the same from what I've heard.  It will be nice for me since I've never gotten a chance to play Katamari.  AC6 looks pretty good, but the gameplay gets old fast I've heard.

Still, good news for PS3 fans. 

Around the Network

It could be seen as better then blue dragon, just matters of you want turn based, not as deep combat, or very deep combat, but turn based
ES itself is not necessarily better, Game informer gave BD a 9 and ES a 8.25

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

ES comming to PS3 is very good news for me , because I've been in love with it's art style ever since I saw the first screenshot , but I didn't want to buy a 360 only for this game