By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Is Uncharted And KZ2 The PS3 Gears And Halo Titles?...

You know the funniest thing is that Casey probably beats his keyboard over his head every night as he looks up the meta critic scores and sales numbers for the Halo franchise every night.

You must be livid that the biggest competitive gaming circuit in America if not the world is MLG. I'm betting that the payout for a regular season tournament is more than the combined earnings for all your tournament winnings. Throw in playoffs and finals winnings and the money Halo pro's are earning make you look like a joke really.

But don't worry I'm sure your having fun living in lala land where you just deny facts and continue to stay hilariously ignorant. Have fun I guess.

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

Around the Network
slowmo said:
CaseyDDR said:
Warcraft II Top 100 for years over Kali

Starcraft Broodwar CAL American top 10, only 1 of 3 Terran players in top 100. Top 36 during the KBK Competition. (Sponsored)
(All starcraft gaming was done from Broodwar Release to patch 1.08, quit for WC3)

Warcraft 3 ROC top 20 from release to TFT (Sponsored)

Warcraft 3 TFT Top 10 FFA for a year, top 20 1v1 for a year

DOW Top 5 till first expansion (Partially Sponsored)

UT 1v1 Instagib Leader on provinggrounds and CAL (back and forth with a man named Snake) (recognized by Unreal)

Diablo 2 made me a bundle of money before ebay banned selling of online items, also before Diablo 2 was finally hacked.

I can go on and on, grats though on being good in a game you won't mention, most likely because its a piece of shit that is in the minority of competitive gaming. I also received DOW2 free to 'compete' and have been a part of the Starcraft 2 beta on and off.

Yep, go back to your noname game.

Next time you want to claim 20 years of online competitive gaming though, try to shorten the time so you don't sound like such a blaring liar.

Competitive online gaming in 1989, cool.

I understand you are one of those console fanboys, but a controller will never provide you the precision or accuracy of a mouse.

Loads of FPS games on that list to prove the value of your input in judging a FPS game.

"I've been a PC gamer for 20 years and have played every single major FPS in that time alongside many other genres I love."

That's a direct quote of what I said, the only person with a problem is you and your reading comprehension.  It does not state I was playing competitively or indeed online all those years.  Try learning to debate better by actually reading somebody elses argument.

For the record the game was Black Hawk Down, just in case you missed it http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Df_bhd.  The fact the game was ported across to both xbox and PS2 meant it must of been a real piece of shit hey.

I understand you're a PC fanboy who is unable to grasp such a simple gaming device as a joypad so I'll leave you to your blinkered world.  Being a true multiplatform gamer who sees the merits in all formats I think I know who I'd trust on the opinion of any console game over a kid like yourself.  Also be sure on your facts before you call someone a liar, it makes you look an idiot (in this case looks aren't deceiving).

By the way nice job on sidestepping my Halo points you specifically asked for while you were so busy blowing your own trumpet.  Is that another debate you just lost so you ran away from.

Have a good day all the same.

LMAO everything you've tried to argue suddenly became VOID as you tried to use BLACK HAWK DOWN (seriously I woke my GF up laughing at this) as you're "PC gaming experience".

Seriously, I really just had the best laugh this forum has provided me.

As for Mendicate Bias, learn what you are talking about with online competitive gaming and the time what I was playing was being played.

Not only are you guys horribly ignorant Halo fanboys, but you know nothing about only the most popular game to ever be played competitively. Oh boy are you 360 boys ignorant. I though my friends were bad thinking Tekken was popular hahaha

The Halo francise is the most overrated bland game to ever hit the console market. It provides a bad name to all FPS that even showed effort at creating an original entertaining plot.

I probably have more ps3 games than you :/ 

CaseyDDR said:
slowmo said:
CaseyDDR said:
Warcraft II Top 100 for years over Kali

Starcraft Broodwar CAL American top 10, only 1 of 3 Terran players in top 100. Top 36 during the KBK Competition. (Sponsored)
(All starcraft gaming was done from Broodwar Release to patch 1.08, quit for WC3)

Warcraft 3 ROC top 20 from release to TFT (Sponsored)

Warcraft 3 TFT Top 10 FFA for a year, top 20 1v1 for a year

DOW Top 5 till first expansion (Partially Sponsored)

UT 1v1 Instagib Leader on provinggrounds and CAL (back and forth with a man named Snake) (recognized by Unreal)

Diablo 2 made me a bundle of money before ebay banned selling of online items, also before Diablo 2 was finally hacked.

I can go on and on, grats though on being good in a game you won't mention, most likely because its a piece of shit that is in the minority of competitive gaming. I also received DOW2 free to 'compete' and have been a part of the Starcraft 2 beta on and off.

Yep, go back to your noname game.

Next time you want to claim 20 years of online competitive gaming though, try to shorten the time so you don't sound like such a blaring liar.

Competitive online gaming in 1989, cool.

I understand you are one of those console fanboys, but a controller will never provide you the precision or accuracy of a mouse.

Loads of FPS games on that list to prove the value of your input in judging a FPS game.

"I've been a PC gamer for 20 years and have played every single major FPS in that time alongside many other genres I love."

That's a direct quote of what I said, the only person with a problem is you and your reading comprehension.  It does not state I was playing competitively or indeed online all those years.  Try learning to debate better by actually reading somebody elses argument.

For the record the game was Black Hawk Down, just in case you missed it http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Df_bhd.  The fact the game was ported across to both xbox and PS2 meant it must of been a real piece of shit hey.

I understand you're a PC fanboy who is unable to grasp such a simple gaming device as a joypad so I'll leave you to your blinkered world.  Being a true multiplatform gamer who sees the merits in all formats I think I know who I'd trust on the opinion of any console game over a kid like yourself.  Also be sure on your facts before you call someone a liar, it makes you look an idiot (in this case looks aren't deceiving).

By the way nice job on sidestepping my Halo points you specifically asked for while you were so busy blowing your own trumpet.  Is that another debate you just lost so you ran away from.

Have a good day all the same.

LMAO everything you've tried to argue suddenly became VOID as you tried to use BLACK HAWK DOWN (seriously I woke my GF up laughing at this) as you're "PC gaming experience".

Seriously, I really just had the best laugh this forum has provided me.

As for Mendicate Bias, learn what you are talking about with online competitive gaming and the time what I was playing was being played.

Not only are you guys horribly ignorant Halo fanboys, but you know nothing about only the most popular game to ever be played competitively. Oh boy are you 360 boys ignorant. I though my friends were bad thinking Tekken was popular hahaha

Nice try mate, your ignorance as a PC gamer is complete too now.  I gather you've never played any of the Delta Force series of games which proves what a numpty you are.  Go back to your RTS games as it seems there the only thing slow enough for you to play.  I currently play COD4, TF2, L4D, DoD, CSS which shows unlike someone in this discussion I do play FPS games on my PC.

Once again you didn't address any of the points raised in my previous post regarding Halo, because I'm right and you're a fanboy.  I understand for a kid of such a limited intellect it must be hard to debate any point with your peers so I'll sum up your last post.  You lost this debate about 3 posts back and now the only way you feel you can save face is to attack and lash out at people who are showing your blinkered views for what they are. 

Also there was plenty of online FPS games available after Warcraft III but obviously you sucked so bad at them you got nowhere.

@ Casey

Not only did you not answer my question your post is completely incoherent. I understand you must be getting frustrated being shown up over and over again but please at least try to post something remotely resembling english. And as for Halo's popularity, get back to me when one of your pro gamers is on a bottle of Dr.Pepper ;)

http://blog.syracuse.com/news/2008/12/120908Gamer2mjg.JPG

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

PC gaming's days are numbered and you know it..let go, let go now...so you won't have to cry later

Around the Network
dcIKeeL said:
PC gaming's days are numbered and you know it..let go, let go now...so you won't have to cry later

It has, not denying that at all, hence why I'm not into it much currently, but that'll all change very soon. Starcraft 2.

To go back on topic, I recieved Uncharted as a gift today for Easter, and it easily trumphs both Halo 3 and Gears of War 1/2 in just about everything.

The Halo francise is the most overrated bland game to ever hit the console market. It provides a bad name to all FPS that even showed effort at creating an original entertaining plot.

I probably have more ps3 games than you :/