By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What made you buy the console you bought?

Wii- fact that it was made by Nintendo! ^_^

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

Metroid prime 3 and mario kart wii did

Wii! I grew up with the Nintendo franchises. I not so secretly want a PS3 also though.

So the guys who bought a wii mostly bought it because of Nintendo? Meaning you'd buy it even if it was a plastic box with nothing in it?

Initiating social expirement #928719281

Wii-Wii sports+Mario Galaxy and the VC.

Around the Network

I Love SONY, I Love Nintendo SONY + Nintendo = WIN

1. It's from Nintendo
2. Games
3. I already had all the rest of the Nintendo consoles so I wanted to complete the set.
4. Everything Nintendo makes is awesome.

I got a Wii on launch day. Basically, because it was a the newest Nintendo console, and I grew up as a huge Nintendo fan.

Xbox 360 February 08 cause I felt it had the best games.

PS3 cheap Bluray July 08. I guess MGS4, but I never play it. I got MSG4 to have at least one game for the "game" console that never plays games.

Consoles: Atari 5200, NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3

PS3

-Wanted Blu-Ray
-Love PS Branded games
-Knew from past experience that Sony deliver
-It said 'Playstation' on it
-It looked sexy

786_ali said:
So the guys who bought a wii mostly bought it because of Nintendo? Meaning you'd buy it even if it was a plastic box with nothing in it?

We bought it for Nintendo games, there's a difference there. I only have Nintendo games on my wii, I could care less for all the shovelware out there bc I aint buying it. I will probably buy the conduit, Monster hunter3 and RE4 in the future though.