By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSN crazy week: impressions

bugrimmar said:
seriously everything. i spent 180 something dollars i think.

(btw i have eden, but i don't like it)

wow

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Around the Network

Post your impressions of Ragdoll Kung Fu when you play it. I'm thinking of buying it. Thanks.

Don't Worry.....Be Happy

I'm downloading it now, but I've got quite a queue. Might take awhile but sure I'll let you know.

I'm thinking about downloading all the Qore episodes too. Maybe I'll get on that after the LBP DLCs.

God damn i wish my wallet was as fat as yours!!!

Around the Network

I was thinkin of gettin the kung fu thingy.

Since you've bought everything already, what are some good 4 player psn games? Besides LBP, I don't have a single one.

http://soundcloud.com/cathode

PSN: Parasitic_Link

@ bugrimmar: What, did you win the lottery or something? Why the spending spree?

@ Parasitic: That is an awesome owl gif you've got there. One's completely pigging out, the one next to him is jabbering mindlessly, and the other two are just freaky.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Wow....
did you even buy PS1 classics and the Full retail games? ( IE Warhawk,Socom , Siren ...ect ) ?

anyways , i never bought "The Last Guy" but i tried the demo it's graphics are really retro , but its fun.

bugrimmar said:
cheese_man said:
Wait what? You purchased every single game on the ps store?

yeap. i bought every single thing.

Wow lol that's hardcore. Bet that cost a lot

Everyday's shooter is a must have!

They will know Helgan belongs to Helghasts