By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - HVS - The Conduit, tip of the iceberg concerning Wii's graphical abilities

--OkeyDokey-- said:
SHMUPGurus said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
Well, that's obvious to anyone who's seen the several better looking Wii games that are already out.

Like what?

Galaxy, Prime 3.... that's two :P

Technically I would say The Conduit's most recent videos look "better" than Metroid Prime 3, and perhaps on par with Galaxy, though it's harder to tell with the vastly different styles.

Aesthetically, yes, there are many many games that look better than The Conduit.

Around the Network
TWRoO said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
SHMUPGurus said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
Well, that's obvious to anyone who's seen the several better looking Wii games that are already out.

Like what?

Technically I would say The Conduit's most recent videos look "better" than Metroid Prime 3, and perhaps on par with Galaxy, though it's harder to tell with the vastly different styles.

Aesthetically, yes, there are many many games that look better than The Conduit.

QFT. I'd take Okami 2 over the Conduit franchise any day.

Hmmm... Anyone wanna push a pre-order blitz from VGChartz through Amazon for the game? Show our support with our money? I'd be up for putting my money down on the game now.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Just like with all engines and game systems, it's never possible to 'max out' a system. It just means improving your code. It's one of the reasons why, unfortunately, Star Wars: Rogue Squadron 2 looks better than a lot of Wii games, despite the Wii being a fairly significant technical upgrade from the Gamecube.

That said, I hope the advances in tech allow for splitscreen in The Conduit 2.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Whoa cool.

Around the Network

I just hope the marketing is half as good as Gears of War. That will sell the game.

As for the graphics, developers are just starting to push it. Of course further games will look better.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

High voltage really has impressed me with what they are doing wth the conduit.

Soriku said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
SHMUPGurus said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:

Like what?

I'd like to see a third party going up to Galaxy levels for once...

I want to see something with Galaxy's quality of gameplay. I didn't buy the Wii for eye-candy and I don't think anyone else did either.

wow I thought the graphics were already awsome.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

They LIE!!!

The Wii doesn't have 8/9ths of its potentialZ UNTAPPEDz!!! Not even the PSIII can boast THAT.

(Tip of the iceberg is only 1/9th of the total mass of ice)

Tease.