By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
richardhutnik said:
Slimebeast said:
Damn horrible, the X360 is almost getting crushed and deleted by the PS3.

X360 needs a price drop to $250 for the Pro 60GB immediately or else we can't win this generation.

LOL. What is up with these SONY fanboys today??? One week the PS3 sells close and its like they have been waiting for some positive news so they all proclaim death to the 360.

Anyway atleast MS fans dont have to use "almost" when comparing 360 and PS3 sales.

Around the Network
Dark Chaos said:
richardhutnik said:
Slimebeast said:

X360 needs a price drop to $250 for the Pro 60GB immediately or else we can't win this generation.

LOL. What is up with these SONY fanboys today??? One week the PS3 sells close and its like they have been waiting for some positive news so they all proclaim death to the 360.

Anyway atleast MS fans dont have to use "almost" when comparing 360 and PS3 sales.

Did you just called Slimebeast a Sony fanboy? O:

Oh boy...

Slimebeast said:

Heretic. Where's your faith soldier? A victory is a victory no matter the difference. The gap continues to widen up and will eventually lead us to a 9 million gap. This is still a great victory for the Xbox 360 considering the 360 has a 'nothing to look forward to' lineup.

Go DS, next week it's going to destroy the competence.

Euphoria14 said:
badgenome said:
luisgvm said:
why are 360 and ps3 so close this week?.

My theory: some people call the 360 the PS2 of this generation (I don't really know why), but last week the PS2 of the last generation (i.e. the PS2) got a price cut and ate into the 360's sales. Last gen wins!

OH NOES! SONY was right!

PS2 ate into the Wii's sales!

You know what's funny?

It's true :D PS2 indeed had a small increase last week:

http://vgchartz.com/hwcomps.php?cons1=Wii&reg1=America&cons2=PS2&reg2=America&cons3=X360&reg3=America&start=39880&end=39908

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network

horrible, the X360 is almost getting crushed

Maynard_Tool said:
So... Wii America > Ps3 WW??? mmmm and yet everyone celebrates ps3 japan > Wii japan =

you just have to point it out eh...

btw, it's a little late but good job on making it as a pilot!

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

izomax said:
horrible, the X360 is almost getting crushed

Are you averaging how the 360 is doing compared to the Wii and PS3?  It is getting crushed by the Wii, and beating the PS3 by a smaller margin.  Thus, if you average the two, it is ALMOST getting crushed.

Xbot said:
With sales collapsing worldwide and Sony hemmoraghing cash, this marks yet another significant step in the PS3's slow and torturous death. Like the SEGA Saturn and Gamecube before it, the PS3 has been universally rejected by consumers who have sworn the allegiance of their wallets towards the Xbox 360 ecosystem, which has revolutionized the way we pay and play with games and now delivers the most diverse and powerful home entertainment product on the marketplace today.

The PS3 is like the Titanic on that fateful night, half of it may still be floating but she's taking in water fast and it won't be long before she disappears under the sea never to be seen again. I only hope that the fandroids are all aboard as passengers, and that all the lifeboats have been taken by logical and intelligent consumers who also purchased an Xbox 360 realizing that it is the superior offering.

The PS3 is nothing but a dinosaur, a mere historical oddity that little children will gawk at in their museum excursions in school. Historians shall note its inferior architecture, design and its obscene pricepoint because of Sony's arrogant decisions which put its own corporate interests over delivering true value to the consumer.

Farewell PS3, I hope no one finds you at the bottom of the sea.

Rorschach, is that you? I can't recognize you without the mask...

"All you need in life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure." - Mark Twain

"..." - Gordon Freeman

WereKitten said:
Xbot said:
With sales collapsing worldwide and Sony hemmoraghing cash, this marks yet another significant step in the PS3's slow and torturous death. Like the SEGA Saturn and Gamecube before it, the PS3 has been universally rejected by consumers who have sworn the allegiance of their wallets towards the Xbox 360 ecosystem, which has revolutionized the way we pay and play with games and now delivers the most diverse and powerful home entertainment product on the marketplace today.

The PS3 is like the Titanic on that fateful night, half of it may still be floating but she's taking in water fast and it won't be long before she disappears under the sea never to be seen again. I only hope that the fandroids are all aboard as passengers, and that all the lifeboats have been taken by logical and intelligent consumers who also purchased an Xbox 360 realizing that it is the superior offering.

The PS3 is nothing but a dinosaur, a mere historical oddity that little children will gawk at in their museum excursions in school. Historians shall note its inferior architecture, design and its obscene pricepoint because of Sony's arrogant decisions which put its own corporate interests over delivering true value to the consumer.

Farewell PS3, I hope no one finds you at the bottom of the sea.

Rorschach, is that you? I can't recognize you without the mask...

LMAO... you are awesome

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.