By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I Would like to ask for clemency please.

Mods should send a clear message here... they either:

A) perma ban the account and make it know that trolling repeatedly isn't permitted

or

B) let megaman2 stay and make it know that you can troll as much as you want and just beg to come back a couple weeks later

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Around the Network
gebx said:

A) perma ban the account and make it know that trolling repeatedly will ban you

or

B) let megaman2 stay and make it know that you can troll as much as you want and just beg to come back a couple weeks later

orrr
you can stay away for a while and then not use the same avatar you've always been known to use...

gebx said:

A) perma ban the account and make it know that trolling repeatedly isn't permitted

or

youre heartless man i even prayed for you lol

zexen_lowe said:
donkeykong88 said:
zexen_lowe said:

Well, you always were a good poster for me. Specially with your sony leader thread. I'm sorry you can't stay here anymore

Thank you my friend, congratz on the promotion im sorry too

Thanks, man. I hope they let you stay

I dont want to get my hopes up

Around the Network
donkeykong88 said:
zexen_lowe said:
donkeykong88 said:
zexen_lowe said:

Well, you always were a good poster for me. Specially with your sony leader thread. I'm sorry you can't stay here anymore

Thank you my friend, congratz on the promotion im sorry too

Thanks, man. I hope they let you stay

I dont want to get my hopes up

Come on man... probably u will get another chance. We just need a mod [one of the cool ones] to come and listen [read?] ur part of the deal

In before the lock.

Well, stop making it so obvious, tons of people i know comes back, yet they don't look for attention as you do.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

but he is a least being honest... that should a least give him some extra pointss

I guess it's not the same if you have to go by another identity?