By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I Would like to ask for clemency please.

I Would like to ask for clemency because i really enjoy this site. I made a new account under snake2 which was a fresh start I had been a member for a month and not even banned members/moderators of vgchartz im a changed man can I please be given another chance? I really enjoy posting on this fantastic site.

Can i make a fresh start under this account i dont want to be banned again for alternate id, because this is a fresh start. Cheers.

Much appreciated Megaman2.

Around the Network

Uh oh....

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

[sanctuary]
Hey, as long as you sit in a church to post, and start and end your posts like I did, they can't ban you :P
[/sanctuary]

Your taking a risk megaman, the mods could block your net connection (or whatever it is that they do to stop people from making new accounts)

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network
colonelstubbs said:
Your taking a risk megaman, the mods could block your net connection (or whatever it is that they do to stop people from making new accounts)

Im not a risk to vgchartz, only an addition my good friend colonel.

Well, you always were a good poster for me. Specially with your sony leader thread. I'm sorry you can't stay here anymore

@zexen
ouch that sure had a lot of finality behind it!

zexen_lowe said:

Well, you always were a good poster for me. Specially with your sony leader thread. I'm sorry you can't stay here anymore

Thank you my friend, congratz on the promotion im sorry too

donkeykong88 said:
zexen_lowe said:

Thank you my friend, congratz on the promotion im sorry too

Thanks, man. I hope they let you stay