By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's your gaming "speciality".

PUZZLES!!! I am king

Around the Network

RTS, RPG, and the occasional Action/Adventure are my forte but I will play any game that is fun to me.

Currently dreaming of: DKC4 or Sonic the Hedgehog 4 (classic 2D platformers) for WiiWare, Smash Bros. for DSi, New Super Mario World for DSi, a Wii remake or true sequel of Final Fantasy Tactics.

One down, hopefully more awesomeness to come.

Shooters

My specific specialty is Halo 1, 2 or 3. I am extremely good at any and all versions of Halo including the pc versions. I'm also up for a challenge if anyone has a team they think can beat mine :)

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

old school FPS. Doom, quake, quakeworld, q2, half-life.. any fps on pc I can cake :)

Im Kind of a all rounders.

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Around the Network

adventure games. I like games that encourages you to find the "alternate path". Whenever one of my friends can't figure out what to do on Metroid Prime games, I just say look for an alternate path and they get past it :P

RPG and action adventures. X3

I'm more an explorer type person though... I like to search every corners and bits of the game... Talk to everyone, see everything...

I wouldn't call myself an amazingly talented gamer but I think I do fine. ^_^

I have yet to find a console game I haven't been able to beat. But for what I;m best at would have to be insanely fast paced action games. Still working my way through Master Ninja mode on NG2, but I'm getting there.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

I'm probably the best at racing games.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Everything but racing and sports games.