By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's your gaming "speciality".

Turn based strategy games and advanced simulators.

Around the Network

Hmm, I'm pretty good in mario kart wii online, but I hardly play that game anymore. I really like a lot of games... Horror games like RE4, beat em ups like God of war, fps, adventure games,platform games,etc

What I do hate are serious race games. Wow, they suck in my opinion(Notice how I say opinion, so don't attack me on this)

music rythm games are a my specialty

Gaming.

Seriously I could enjoy any genre of game from Wii Music to Fire Emblem (though I have neither I can tell I would enjoy them) stopping off at GTA and Endless Ocean.

--

I suppose Racing games might hold a slight preference over others.

Platformers and Strategy games. I am god at 2-D platformers :P

Prediction:

TGS this year for PS3 will be amazing.

Grandia comes to PSN(PSone classic).

First Versus gameplay this year.

The Adventures Of Duane and Brando

Around the Network

Haven't played many games as of late, but I suppose RPG and rhythm games are my best genres.

How can you be good at JRPGs they are the most skill-less genre in existence.

Xbox Gamertag: BrapRedHarvest PSN ID: Brap123

having fun, I'm a pro at that

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Games i consider myself pretty good at.............

Virtua tennis 3............ Won 489 lost 218 (and a few of those losses were before king and duke were removed from online matches)

Platformers........ Not really had too much trouble with any of them.

Ridge racer 6......... powerslide veteran

Erm....... not too bad at Tony hawk games either.

Not too bad at my fighters aswell.... SF, MK, VF, KOF.

Turn based strategy games is where I truly shine. I crush all who foolishly oppose me in those games. Anytime I can stop and carefully plan my attack my opponent is in for a nasty defeat. Quickly capturing my enemies supply of goods/money to cripple their ability to produce new units to counter while producing an overwhleming number of units to replace any losses incurred is my favorite.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229