By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's most overrated game of all time?

Ocarina of time.

Around the Network
RPG said:
The turds on a disc aka games made by Team ICO.

This

SOTC average at best.

Myviewing said:
My number 1 is Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, the other two I can name are Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes and Metal Gear Solid 2.

How could I forget that one. That toon link will forever burn black patches in my mind- cleaving the the idea I once had of link int two as if were a jelly, and he- the master sword. How I wretch every time I see his conductor's stick and his oddly colored body. Seeing him wear the garbs of link and call himself a hero never ceases to pain me as if he were stabbing nails into the depths of my cornias. How I utterly despise the toon link and his boat which required me to play a melody every time i wanted to change direction. How I loathe it.

summary: i'm not the biggest windwaker fan :D

ps360 lineup - it still amaze me that hd twins in one month can get 10 average fps/tps games that nobody can tell the difference between them and still all of them will end up with 85-90/100 reviews. i mean don't people get bored by playing 100th iteration of the same game just with different name on the cover?

waron said:
ps360 lineup - it still amaze me that hd twins in one month can get 10 average fps/tps games that nobody can tell the difference between them and still all of them will end up with 85-90/100 reviews. i mean don't people get bored by playing 100th iteration of the same game just with different name on the cover?

So you really can't tell the difference between oblivion,gta,street fighter and rock band for example? Wow man, what do you think of the wii library then?

Around the Network
Esa-Petteri said:
waron said:

So you really can't tell the difference between oblivion,gta,street fighter and rock band for example? Wow man, what do you think of the wii library then?

did you even read what i just wrote? don't think so. tell me the difference between all those world war 2 shooters
or modern war shooters not to mention all those open world gta copies.

waron said:
Esa-Petteri said:
waron said:

did you even read what i just wrote? don't think so. tell me the difference between all those world war 2 shooters

about the same difference between every other Emo JRPG

waron said:
Esa-Petteri said:
waron said:

I read what you said. Starting with "ps360 lineup" which includes those titles I mentioned. You just make it sound that all ps360 has is "average shooters".

edit:

The difference is pretty much the same as every other platformer, minigame compilation or jrpg.

Are we talking about sales or reviews?

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."

What are we going to do when the perfect game is made?

Won't everything just be a copy of it? :P

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."