By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's most overrated game of all time?

WoW....all most all of the pick for the most overrated games are FPS...hmmm

Around the Network

Final Fantasy VII...wow a lot of GTA4 hate i thought it was a great game that deserved above 9.5 but in my opinion no game is worth a 10 ne ways...

killeryoshis said:
Orca_Azure said:

Guitar Hero (all of them)

Gran turismo (all of them)

Metal Gear Solid

Mario Galaxy

Pretty much everything on the gamecube except for about 4 games.

Yeah that covers it I think

I guess I'm not the only one who doesn't get the Guitar Hero  thing.

Thats cause you haven't played it enough to get decent at it and to start enjoying those type of games...I had quite a few friends and my brother thought Rythm games where stupid, BUT then they played it for a while and enjoy playing those type of games now. but you also have to enjoy music to like them.

radha said:
Halo franchise , any FPS on pc can kick its ass, but since it was the first one on console with succesful multiplayer it got treated as if it was send from heaven when CS, HL, CoD and TF2 are like a million times better

You sir are a fool and apply to my sig.

Halo has THE BEST online multiplayer ever!!

And don't make me prove to you with numbers, jagged sac has plenty of numbers to prove just how awesome halo is

Probably Portal. Interesting concept and enjoyable in its own right, but the praise and internet hype for it was unbelievable.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Around the Network

Final Fantasy VII by a mile.

(And Ocarina of Time will FOREVER be amazing. FOREVER.)

Overrated.. I'd say Super Smash Bros. Brawl.. That was hyped to the max and I haven't played it as much as the first two.. Obviously it's just subjective but yeah..

GTAIV I haven't played but for all the complaints.. I don't know how it got such good scores so I'll add that..

FF7, good game, but too many overpraise it due to first time nostalgia.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

Pretty much anything ever made by nintendo.

Metal Gear solid 1

the battle is clunky, the story stupid and corny and the characters full of cliches.

It was fun anyhoo

but not the best game ever

please...