By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New SEGA and Tri-Ace RPG (PS3/360) - End of Eternity

"http://o.aolcdn.com/gd-media/games/valkyrie-profile-2-silmeria/playstation-2/tn_565_40.jpg"

Around the Network

No trailer.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

2 HOURS LEFT!!!!!

Cactus said:
outlawauron said:
Not really. I need to see it in motion.

And I'm not really impressed with TriAce at all. I even have the unpopular opinion that Infinite Undiscovery is better than SO4.

I'm with you on that one. If IU had a couple fewer characters and had its script put through editing one more time, it would have been a great game.

I mean there is tons of other things they should have done. Star Ocean is better made game but I still think IU was a lot more fun. (so far)

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
Cactus said:
outlawauron said:

And I'm not really impressed with TriAce at all. I even have the unpopular opinion that Infinite Undiscovery is better than SO4.

I'm with you on that one. If IU had a couple fewer characters and had its script put through editing one more time, it would have been a great game.

I mean there is tons of other things they should have done. Star Ocean is better made game but I still think IU was a lot more fun. (so far)

Star Ocean 4 was an uber fantastic game, but I've never played IU. Hard to imagine IU being that much better though, it must have been a steller JRPG.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Shadowblind said:
outlawauron said:
Cactus said:
outlawauron said:

Star Ocean 4 was an uber fantastic game, but I've never played IU. Hard to imagine IU being that much better though, it must have been a steller JRPG.

Eh, they're both pretty average. Wouldn't give either more than a 6-7.

outlawauron said:
No trailer.

how do you know??

Xxain said:
outlawauron said:
No trailer.

how do you know??

I thought the countdown was over when you posted that picture.

outlawauron said:
Xxain said:
outlawauron said:
No trailer.

how do you know??

I thought the countdown was over when you posted that picture.

oh no....there 2 hours left on the clock(12:00am is the big moment) I was just trying to teach myself how to embed pics...that pics from VP2