By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

that is an IMPRESSIVE list of systems. i thought i had a good collection. wish i had your gbasp, ds lite, 360, saturn, and neo geo. then i'd be set!

end of '08 predictions: wii - 43 million,  360 - 25 million, ps3 - 20 million

Games I've beat recently: Super Mario Galaxy, Knights of the Old Republic, Shadow of the Collossus

Proud owner of wii, gamecube, xbox, ps2, dreamcast, n64, snes, genesis, 3DO, nes, atari, intellivision, unisonic tournament 2000, and gameboy

Around the Network

Only a wii. The PS2 at its budget price looks far more appealing to me than either the 360 or ps3.

I also have gamecube title for wii.

I have vista and therefore (to my knowlege) can not vist VC; rofsmt (rolling on the floor shedding many tears)

Just me I have a Wii. But my bro has a Wii, PS3, and 360. I plan on buying a 360 for the sole reason of the online benefactor. I don't plan on buying a PS3 as my bro already has one and there really wouldn't be anything appealing games wise to buy it just for myself. I could only see myself buying a PS3 way down the line when its $100 maybe for a blu-ray player but I really doubt that. And I'd probably buy it used which really isn't helping any cause here haha.

Rich guy up there ^

I'll guess the PC doesn't counts... So yeah, I only have a Wii. I don't have any interest in the PS3 or its games. I had mild interest on the Xbox 360 because of its RPG's, but there are some RPG's announced for the Wii now so interest level goes back to 0%. I'll keep Wii only for now, also I enjoy playing it a lot.

Proud owner of a Wii, will be getting a PS3 in eight days (first paycheck). I'm still holding off on getting a 360, until Microsoft releases some stable hardware.

So many consoles, so little time...

Around the Network

I own 2 wii, 1 japanese, 1 italian. Not planning to buy ps3 until it has good games, prolly around 2009 or further.

I own a wii only (and a ds, if that means anything), i will purchase either a 360 or ps3 when and, most importantly, IF they announce (and release) games i actually like unto it.. that is not to say i'm not interested at all for any of the games currently on the system, but i guess it is just not enough to justify the purchase, especially since the main games i want i can also get on PC, it just doesn't make sense to spend that much money to play it on my tv

Some games that will edge me closer to either a 360 or PS3 - Fable 2 (probably wouldn't mind waiting for pc though), GTA4 (again, will wait for pc most likely), Banjo Kazooie 3 (i'll wait for the reviews on this one though), Star Wars Force Unleashed (this is probably the most tempting)..

I'm not a big fan of the fps games on xbox360, because, even though everyone seems to like them, I think they are really awkward, and will stick to pc for those games (unless metroid feels as good as it is supposed to, which i'll find out in november, then wii will also be my fps console).. and I haven't played any fps games on the ps3 yet, however I have played motorstorm and virtua fighter 5, both gave thrills, but they were short ones..

I guess what i am saying is that the reason I haven't got a 360/PS3 yet (and will possibly be the reason i will get one later on) is the lack of games that interest *me* (note: this does not mean the games are bad, they just don't sit well with *me*)

GranTurismo said:
How many of you guys out there own just the wii, do you feel that you will buy another system or just stay with the wii, if you do plan on buying another system can you tell me why you have not purchased the other system yet.  If games like FF stay with the PS3 and other series stay with the 360 would you buy the other systems to play these games or just stay with the wii even if the third parties don't pay attention to it like they did with the GC.

I will buy a 360 (and did own a GCN and XB). I have not purchased one yet because: At launch: No reason to buy it for 1 or 2 games. Last XMas: Not many more games (for me), I wanted a Wii more, hardware issues, and I expected a price drop. Now: Games are here, but still waiting for the rest of the price cut, new Falcon models, and Metroid, Mario and SSBB will keep me busy until February.

a.l.e.x59 said:
I own...

1. Nintendo
2. Super Nintendo
3. Nintendo 64
4. Gamecube
5. Wii
6. Gameboy
7. Gameboy Color
8. Gameboy Advance
9. Gameboy Advance SP
10. Gameboy Micro
11. Nintendo DS Lite

12. Playstation
13. Playstation 2
14. Playstation 3
15. Playstation Portable

16. Xbox
17. Xbox 360

18. Master System
19. Genesis
20. Saturn
21. Dreamcast
22. Gamegear
23. Nomad

24. 2600
25. 5200
26. 7800
27. Jaguar
28. Lynx

29. Intellivision
30. Colecovision
31. Amiga CD32
32. NeoGeo
33. TurboGrafx-16
34. 3DO
35. Gizmondo
36. TurboExpress
37. NeoGeo Pocket
38. SwanCrystal

I must say, I have always enjoyed Nintendo, far more than any of its competitors! In fact, I've enjoyed Nintendo more than twice its competition, combined, yet, I still enjoy its competition. Anyways, the Wii is an awesome machine. Super Mario Galaxy is going to own the Universe.

......You own a Gizmondo?

Epic. 

Wii owner here personal console history has been NES SNES PS1(FF7 launch year Christmas), N64(Zelda launch), Gamecube, PS2, then finally Wii. I am a major FF fanboy I've been playing them since I was 4 years old back on the very first one on the NES but I have to say if Square is adamant on staying with the PS3 I'm sorry I cannot and will not follow them this time. I'm still mad about Sony rootkiting the computers of legitimate customers and messing with their hardware to the point of disabling and damaging peoples CD drives in extreme cases and opening a major exploit vector for the malware authors of the world. Also on the FF issue I think people over estimate its ability to sell consoles the major factor that made our Nintendo loving household pick up a PS1 back then was the greatest hits collection. 20 bucks per game after SNES days of 50-70? Sign me up!!!!!!! People like value and 60 dollars a game with no greatest hits is going to kill them if they don't get that going before FF13 is out. We paid the full 50 for FF7 however we only got the system because the pile of 20 dollar games next to it that made it a much happier Christmas than a N64 would have with its 50 to 70 per game pricing. All that said if Sony can prove to me they've removed their head from their posteriors' 3-4 years from now then maybe but till then they are paying the price of their arrogance and their war against legitimate consumers. I obviously supported Nintendo during their worst years and I'd be happy to do it for Sony too if they can show some remorse for their actions because I did log many hours on my PS1/2. As for Xbox can't support them at all I like competition it makes the market better but the kind of competition Microsoft brings = if they can take control of the market they destroy their competitors and work on forcing vendor lockout. I barely tolerate it on operating systems no thanks on bringing that to gaming systems. I acknowledge that there are games I would like to play on the system and can see why people buy into it but I'm putting my own money where my mouth is and telling Microsoft no. As for my Wii I'm quite happy with it I've always loved Nintendo 1st party and am confident that 3rd party support will be returning this gen just like the DS. It will just take some time nobody expected either of them to explode like they did. I see great value in the system and I enjoy the new controller. The whole thing was surprising for me too as I had not even kept up on what Nintendo was doing with the Revolution till the '06 E3. I was completely with the PS3 and the ridiculous propaganda of the time like how it could drive HD resolution pictures on 20 different televisions at the same time and the theoretical numbers they kept putting up for its processing ability. Then all together I learn about the lies of the CGI Killzone trailer, the rootkit problem, the $600 price tag and then what does Nintendo do they showed me a new simple fun concept at a reasonable price. I was sold which does annoy me that people think any Wii fan is just jumping in because its popular I had made my decision long before the constant news began of Wii being 100 percent sold out in this country for 10 months straight.

Now Playing : Links Crossbow Training(Wii), Super Mario Galaxy(Wii) FE: Path of Radiance(GC)