By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

How many of you guys out there own just the wii, do you feel that you will buy another system or just stay with the wii, if you do plan on buying another system can you tell me why you have not purchased the other system yet.  If games like FF stay with the PS3 and other series stay with the 360 would you buy the other systems to play these games or just stay with the wii even if the third parties don't pay attention to it like they did with the GC.

Around the Network

I own a Wii but I will buy for sure in the (near) future a PS3 and more later a X360.

I am a collector and so I will not miss any 'Super' game :).

I'll get a ps3 once I want to play something other than Resistance on it and it isn't a painful price.

I'd own an Xbox 360 right now if it didn't have the failure rate of communism, but at least it has games I want to play on it.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

I only own a PC and Wii. Now that I'm earning more money than before, I plan on buying a 360 sometime after the holidays, realistically around February.

I don't really care about FF, because to be honest, I'm sick of turn-based RPGs. And I love Gears, Viva Pinata, Rainbow Six Vegas (though I have that for PC...and actually Gears and Viva are coming to PC as well), Halo 3, Ace Combat 6, among enough others I'm sure.

The XBLA games are a definite win though. Small Arms, Geo Wars, Aegis Wing, plus all the classics.

I'm definitely staying with the Wii though, too. Nintendo games are great, and the third party games are good with me.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I just own a Wii.  I don't think I will be buying another console this generation.   I don't have enough time to play all of the games (Wii, VC, and GC) that I own now.   I am a PC person and luckily the good Xbox games get ported to the PC as do the best 3rd party games like UT and GTA. 

Around the Network

I might get a 360 when they redesign it and lower the price. No way in hell I'm spending more than $300 on any console.

I own a Wii but plan on purchasing a PS3. I have not purchased it yet because I was waiting for releases good enough to justify the price.

I own just a Wii, and it will probably stay that way for the current generation. To be honest, I simply don't have the time anymore to sit down and dedicate myself to a console game like I used to, which is sad. Handhelds seem to be fit my current situation much better, and I have been pouring tons of time into my DS.

Currently, I own hardly any Wii games... but some key upcoming titles, particularly Smash Bros, ensures that it was something I was going to get regardless. 

I have a Wii but I don't think I will be getting either a PS3 or XBox 360. They both seem like great systems, but I think the Wii is enough for me. Mario, Zelda, SSB, and some others are all I need.

Currently Playing: Mario Kart 7, Mario Kart 8, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Smash Bros for Wii U

Predictions:

Super Mario Galaxy will pass Super Mario 64 in total sales CORRECT!

I only own the Wii out of the three consoles. The only thing holding me back from the other two is money. I can't sit there and justify $60 a game with rent and a slew of other bills due every month. Otherwise i'd own all three because, as great as the Wii is, I feel people are right when they say it lacks a certain market of games the other two consoles provide. If I had to only own one though, I believe I made the right choice.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.