By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SONY's Greatest Quotes!!!

The thing is, MS willing gave faulty products to their early adopters to get what they wanted done (read Dean Takahashi's articles for more evidence). That overrides anything Sony said for me. Same reason I liked GC and N64 more than the Sony consoles at first last couple generations.

Now that my main reason for having a 360 is going to be better on the PS3 (Tales of Vesperia), I'm becoming less happy with the MS console in my collection.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

Around the Network

LlTo be fair, Microsoft put aside over a billion dollars to fix xbox 360's for free. You should read up about the 2 recalls Sony made to their Vaio laptops because the batteries were exploding in peoples houses. Technology isn't perfect and every company has made blunders. At least Microsoft did somthing about it.

LOL @ the 'not arrogant' comment. Oh, and @ several others too.

Am surprise theres no MICROSOFT's Greatest Quotes!!! thread. These quotes are pretty hilarious...

TacoBoy49 said:
LlTo be fair, Microsoft put aside over a billion dollars to fix xbox 360's for free. You should read up about the 2 recalls Sony made to their Vaio laptops because the batteries were exploding in peoples houses. Technology isn't perfect and every company has made blunders. At least Microsoft did somthing about it.

I'm not saying Sony was better last gen.  That's why I bought Nintendo the last two gens before I bought a Sony console.  As a consumer, we should expect quality products from the start.

Quality products and quality games speak louder than words.  I'll change my loyalties every generation based on that.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

Around the Network

lol some of those were funny

wholikeswood said:
I say let the consoles do the talking, and my PS3 speaks volumes about the integrity, dedication to quality and commitment to entertainment that the team at Sony sweats to provide. True. Next. Gen.

Can we put his quote into the "best of" also ?

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Funny. I agree with 2 of those though.

Ronster's post were also funny.

4 ≈ One

wholikeswood said:
I say let the consoles do the talking, and my PS3 speaks volumes about the integrity, dedication to quality and commitment to entertainment that the team at Sony sweats to provide. True. Next. Gen.

The J man thinks they're sweating because they looked at their financial report...........

(sorry couldnt resist)

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Good old Ken, never fails to raise a smile

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot