By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Mass Effect 2 coming to PS3!!! Also, PS3 is NOT dying

i saw nothing wrong with what he said. and id rather listen to him talk[hes funny] than some boring, monotonous guy[like the guy from beefjack, in the interview].

Around the Network

Other "facts" gotten from hiphop gamer. Bioshock 2 will be a timed exclusive for PS3, Killzone 2 will have a Superbowl commercial, Killzone 2 has a million customer pre-orders in Europe alone, Level 5 to be bought out by Sony, Home to launch in November, and a ton more than are obviously wrong but have not yet been disproven. The guy makes shit up, and fanboys loved it for a while. But like every person who makes a thousand wonderous claims and gets 0 right he has started to lose favor amongst his rabbid fanbase. Has he ever correctly preidicted anything?

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Gnosis said:
Leonidus said:
Kasz216 said:
Leonidus said:
Hiphopgamer isnt appreciated on this site...

Name one thing he's gotten correct.

I can't. I don't like hime either

Sorry. First thing that came to mind.

Hime means Princess in japanese. I think

Check out my game about moles ^

if true that good news for ps3 fans that wanted the game and dont have a 360 wats all the hate for this hiphop gamer site about?

Play Me

BHR-3 said:
if true that good news for ps3 fans that wanted the game and dont have a 360 wats all the hate for this hiphop gamer site about?

The information being spouted from it is frequently inaccurate and error riddled to the point any debate on the content is proved pointless when the issues are uncovered.  Perhaps the site could grow into something more relaible with time but I'm not holding my breath and take anything quoted from there with a huge pile of salt.

Around the Network

dude that's hip hop gamer, although I wouldn't be shocked to see ME2 go multiplat.

Owner of 360

Future owner of a PS3 (when it drops to $300)

If HHG was so inaccurate ALL the time, wouldn't people just start to ignore him, and his fanbase would dwindle to nothing? If he told me that Halo 4 was going to be on the PS3, then it wasn't, I'd lose trust. If he said Duke Nukem Forever was coming out tomorrow, and it didn't, my lost trust would turn into plain skepticism for everything he says. If he said that KH3 was 360 exclusive, then it turned out to be multiplatform, I would just completely disregard everything he says.

If logical people are like myself, then the way you guys talk about HHG, he'd have absolutely NO fans, and yet....he still does. So either you guys are just bashing him for no reason....or a lot of people are illogical

BMaker11 said:
If HHG was so inaccurate ALL the time, wouldn't people just start to ignore him, and his fanbase would dwindle to nothing? If he told me that Halo 4 was going to be on the PS3, then it wasn't, I'd lose trust. If he said Duke Nukem Forever was coming out tomorrow, and it didn't, my lost trust would turn into plain skepticism for everything he says. If he said that KH3 was 360 exclusive, then it turned out to be multiplatform, I would just completely disregard everything he says.

If logical people are like myself, then the way you guys talk about HHG, he'd have absolutely NO fans, and yet....he still does. So either you guys are just bashing him for no reason....or a lot of people are illogical

Ok.  Name something he's gotten right.

BMaker11 said:

Hey soulja boy has fans to ya know....

And also , the J man has never ever even clicked a link of hiphopgamer nor knows what he looks like butwith stupid comments like these it gets the J man wondering what level of stupidity is he and weather he is a sony PR (lite version of course)

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

BMaker11 said:

I wonder why your sticking up for HipHopLamer? Oh wait you both have something common.