By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Mass Effect 2 coming to PS3!!! Also, PS3 is NOT dying

Wow, he NEVER mention Mass Effect 2 being multiplat, the other guy did.

Oh, did VGC send someone to GDC to cover it? HipHopGamer was there, but we weren't? But VGC has plenty of time to post editorials/blogs from pro-Nintendo fans, on the front page, spouting bullshit about PS3 and Sony pulling out in 2009, providing no evidence except extreme bias. I just don't understand any of this. Trust me, I'm not a fan of him either, but this website is far from criticising anyone for credibility, after the botched numbers of Street Fighter IV.

Around the Network
BMaker11 said:
If HHG was so inaccurate ALL the time, wouldn't people just start to ignore him, and his fanbase would dwindle to nothing? If he told me that Halo 4 was going to be on the PS3, then it wasn't, I'd lose trust. If he said Duke Nukem Forever was coming out tomorrow, and it didn't, my lost trust would turn into plain skepticism for everything he says. If he said that KH3 was 360 exclusive, then it turned out to be multiplatform, I would just completely disregard everything he says.

If logical people are like myself, then the way you guys talk about HHG, he'd have absolutely NO fans, and yet....he still does. So either you guys are just bashing him for no reason....or a lot of people are illogical

I think your answer lies within your own post.

I mean, this is the internet we are talking about.

SlumsofOhio said:
Wow, he NEVER mention Mass Effect 2 being multiplat, the other guy did.

Oh, did VGC send someone to GDC to cover it? HipHopGamer was there, but we weren't? But VGC has plenty of time to post editorials/blogs from pro-Nintendo fans, on the front page, spouting bullshit about PS3 and Sony pulling out in 2009, providing no evidence except extreme bias. I just don't understand any of this. Trust me, I'm not a fan of him either, but this website is far from criticising anyone for credibility, after the botched numbers of Street Fighter IV.

I could be wrong here but I'm pretty sure I've not read any of the site admin team slagging off HHG, it's the userbase that are which is something very different.  You seem a very bitter PS3 fan from this post, apologies if that's not your state of ming but its definately the impression you're providing.  Also estimates can always be wrong from time to time, at least they correct their mistakes though.

shaqpack609 said:

http://www.hiphopgamershow.com/?p=6449

:P Discuss

Wasn't the discussion here whether or not posting links to that site would get you banned?  That you was a general sense you, but if you proceed, maybe it will be a you specifically addressed to YOU personally:

shaqpack609 said:
I think the guy has some really good points...sure he may present them a little ghetto and street, but HE HAS A LOT OF INFO THAT VGCHARTZ DOESNT HAVE. If you watch the show consistently, then you will see what I am talking about...last week he was interviewing devs from gdc and gets exclusive news that he only talks about in the show on the vids. In terms of content HHGS>VGC, in terms of structure and fans VGC>HHGS. If anyone looks past his presentation, then you will agree with me. All I ask is if you guys give him some slack lol

Unfortunately it is all wrong, fanboyized or both.  

Anytime I see a link to there I useually avoid the entire article.  His site is pretty much useless and it has nothing to do with it being HipHop, Thugish, Gheto or whatever you want to call it.  It's all about being right or wrong with your articles.  The guy could have 10 articles that are right or ok and then has one that is outlandish and full of lies and BS.  And that one that he puts up which is outlandish and full of lies pretty much destroys any credability he had.

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!

Around the Network
Kasz216 said:
BMaker11 said:
If HHG was so inaccurate ALL the time, wouldn't people just start to ignore him, and his fanbase would dwindle to nothing? If he told me that Halo 4 was going to be on the PS3, then it wasn't, I'd lose trust. If he said Duke Nukem Forever was coming out tomorrow, and it didn't, my lost trust would turn into plain skepticism for everything he says. If he said that KH3 was 360 exclusive, then it turned out to be multiplatform, I would just completely disregard everything he says.

If logical people are like myself, then the way you guys talk about HHG, he'd have absolutely NO fans, and yet....he still does. So either you guys are just bashing him for no reason....or a lot of people are illogical

Ok.  Name something he's gotten right.

I'd like to see some things he has gotten right as well. I notice a few people want to defend him, and yet I have seen no facts to back up their claims. Surely if he is a trust worthy source it wouldn't be hard to get at least one example of insider info he was right about. It took me maybe 5 minutes to get the list of wrong ones I provided in this thread.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Gnizmo said:
Kasz216 said:
BMaker11 said:

I'd like to see some things he has gotten right as well. I notice a few people want to defend him, and yet I have seen no facts to back up their claims. Surely if he is a trust worthy source it wouldn't be hard to get at least one example of insider info he was right about. It took me maybe 5 minutes to get the list of wrong ones I provided in this thread.

Well, what has he gotten wrong? and the only reason VGC is "right" is because people pull info from other sources...just like the hiphopgamer, but you dont hear people complaining about that

Seriously, do they have virals on the site?

That website (hipshoplgamer) has been spammed recently.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Kasz216 said:
BMaker11 said:

http://www.hiphopgamershow.com/?p=5273

Other than Heavy Rain (I believe) all of his predictions came to fruition. Showing off the CryEngine on consoles, Cod:MW2 trailer, Alan Wake, etc. Dated March 19th too

Garnett said:
BMaker11 said:

I wonder why your sticking up for HipHopLamer? Oh wait you both have something common.

Really now? And what would that be?

And it's not so much "sticking up" for him, as it is defending from mindless bashing. As soon as the link in the OP was posted, it's been nothing but hate from the most of you