By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sony: "DSi ignores significant gamer groups, is only for kids"

SmokedHostage said:
Gearbox said:
well yea i dont c an adult wanting it.. but i havent looked into it. isnt it just like a larger screen and a camera added on ? kids will want it cause they are dumb with money

You best be joking.

? i mean it like they have reach saturation point with the ds, and many adults wont buy a dsi if they own a ds. 
"but i havent looked into it." what i ment witht his was i dont really no what is added into the dsi aside for a camera

Around the Network
Gearbox said:
SmokedHostage said:
Gearbox said:
well yea i dont c an adult wanting it.. but i havent looked into it. isnt it just like a larger screen and a camera added on ? kids will want it cause they are dumb with money

You best be joking.

? i mean it like they have reach saturation point with the ds, and many adults wont buy a dsi if they own a ds. 
"but i havent looked into it." what i ment witht his was i dont really no what is added into the dsi aside for a camera

DSiWare, it's going to have apps and downloadable games. And hopefully it'll have a "Virtual Console" (game boy and game boy color games please)

Gearbox said:
SmokedHostage said:
Gearbox said:

You best be joking.

SD Card Storage

The ability to switch game cards without turning off the power

DSi Enhanced Games/DSi Games

DSiware

A Music Player

Smaller Size and Matto Finish

Pixel Art can be fun.

Roflinator said:
Gearbox said:
SmokedHostage said:
Gearbox said:

You best be joking.

DSiWare, it's going to have apps and downloadable games. And hopefully it'll have a "Virtual Console" (game boy and game boy color games please)

that sounds pretty cool, so its exclusive to dsi? hummm... ive always been debating geting a ds, (for zelda only so far tho, nothing else makes me want it so far)

Gearbox said:
Roflinator said:
Gearbox said:
SmokedHostage said:
Gearbox said:

You best be joking.

that sounds pretty cool, so its exclusive to dsi? hummm... ive always been debating geting a ds, (for zelda only so far tho, nothing else makes me want it so far)

aww the kid wants a DS :)))))

:P

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network
Roma said:
Gearbox said:
Roflinator said:
Gearbox said:
SmokedHostage said:
Gearbox said:

You best be joking.

aww the kid wants a DS :)))))

:P

hey look i was going to say at the end (but it seems kiddy to me) but that would start something... so i decided to hold my tongue. the ds sounds cool sure but yes it does seem for little kids. look at its top selling games for instance...

axumblade said:
SmokedHostage said:
Gearbox said:
SmokedHostage said:
Gearbox said:

You best be joking.

SD Card Storage

The ability to switch game cards without turning off the power

DSi Enhanced Games/DSi Games

DSiware

A Music Player

Smaller Size and Matto Finish

Two Touch Screens

ugh! it does not have two touch screens! I don't know where these BS rumors are coming from. I took a test on work on the DSi and it didn't mention even once that there was dual touch screens.

Sorry... I'll change that immediately.

Pixel Art can be fun.

*Laughs uncontrollably*

Member #50 of the Sonic Support Squad! :P

High paying job for saying random stupid non sense ftw, I want his job!

God Sony can be dumb sometimes