By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Why can't folks on this site keep their word?

badgenome said:
DiplomaticImmunity said:
well they can re-join if they want, i have 3 alts

Is this one of them?

@OP: Are bees really attracted to pots of honey? I thought they made their own.

Dang, dude ... always have to be so technical.

Hold on - bees are attracted to sweet-smelling stuff. They love the Tommy, Hugo Boss and Diesel - and Versace I wear.

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:

Hold the mother-fucking phone.

I never proclaimed I left, I never made a thread about it, I never did any of that shit. I just didn't post here for 4 weeks. So fall the fuck back. Leo-J and TRM did make threads and all that good stuff, but I never did that.

Get your facts straight playa.

If you are gonna leave, just go. Don't tell folks - just fade - unless you want attention that you are so very lacking in the real world.

That's exactly what I did smart-ass.  If you're going to try to insult someone, at least be correct about it.

So, tell me - are you a man of your word or just thin-skinned and hotheaded? You said you were gone - and you are responding to my post. Hmmmm. Case closed.

If you respond or don't, my case has been made. I keep my word - period. Too many folks on this site get a hissy fit, bolt and then come back and get defensive when folks ask them 'I thought you left?'

It's all about drama for some folks.

madskillz said:
DMeisterJ said:

Hold the mother-fucking phone.

I never proclaimed I left, I never made a thread about it, I never did any of that shit. I just didn't post here for 4 weeks. So fall the fuck back. Leo-J and TRM did make threads and all that good stuff, but I never did that.

Get your facts straight playa.

If you are gonna leave, just go. Don't tell folks - just fade - unless you want attention that you are so very lacking in the real world.

That's exactly what I did smart-ass.  If you're going to try to insult someone, at least be correct about it.

So, tell me - are you a man of your word or just thin-skinned and hotheaded? You said you were gone - and you are responding to my post. Hmmmm. Case closed.

If you respond or don't, my case has been made. I keep my word - period. Too many folks on this site get a hissy fit, bolt and then come back and get defensive when folks ask them 'I thought you left?'

It's all about drama for some folks.

Yeah, it is about drama for some folks.  Making shit up and such.

Please direct me to a post where I said, "I am leaving VG Chartz forever" or something absolute, to that extent.  I'll save you the trouble, it doesn't exist.  All I ever said on this site was, and still is on my wall, which says nothing about me saying anything to that extent.

Just man up.  You tried to call me out, and insult me, and you were wrong.  Apologize, and drop it.

axumblade said:
axumblade said:
Well then...I am done with this post.

yeah. take that mad skillz.

dammit.

Don't talk to me ... you don't keep your word. LOLz.

Nah, all I am saying is - keep your word. You say you are gone, why come back?

Trust me - when I am gone, that's it. The bookmarks, the account, everything will be closed.

madskillz said:
axumblade said:
axumblade said:

dammit.

Trust me - when I am gone, that's it. The bookmarks, the account, everything will be closed.

Can't wait for that day.

Around the Network

@ DMJ

Do you understand what class is? Why announce you are leaving - post on your own wall that you are departing:

Hello everyone!

I had to log in today to get the KZ2 demo code that MM PM'ed me, so Hi!

See you all later, maybe a few years from now... lol.

Yeah, that's classy, man.

And yet, 4 weeks later, you are back. LOLz. You totally crack me up.

It's not just you - it's other drama queens on this site too. They say 'Bye' and are back, not even long enough for folks to miss them. Haha.

If you are gonna bail - and I am not directing this at you - but anyone who is fed up with VGChartz, be a man and keep your word. If things were so bad, we'd send out search parties for the departed.

DMeisterJ said:
madskillz said:
axumblade said:
axumblade said:

dammit.

Can't wait for that day.

So mature of you to say this. Thanks. This is going into my sig, brother.

DMeisterJ said:
madskillz said:
axumblade said:
axumblade said:

dammit.

Can't wait for that day.

Damn, someone sure is sore.

DMeisterJ said:
madskillz said:
axumblade said:
axumblade said:

dammit.

Can't wait for that day.

Me too! I wish he would just go HD-DVD on us.

badgenome said:
DMeisterJ said:
madskillz said:
axumblade said:
axumblade said:

dammit.

Can't wait for that day.

Damn, someone sure is sore.

ROTFL!!!! +1. I don't know what I did to rile him up like that. Dang.