By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why are so many people on message boards threatened by PS3?

Samus Aran said:
Jboy0990 said:
Because ps2 whooped all the other systems in the past and they know ps3 will do the same :)

This is the perfect example why no one likes Sony fanboys. This is also the perfect example why ps3 doesn't sell. The only people buying it seem to be retarted. I'm very sorry for all the smart ps3 owners I have offended.

Guess it takes one to know one eh? 

Around the Network

Wow I'm retarded but then again u spelled it wrong ha!
get a life

Rpruett said:
Samus Aran said:
Jboy0990 said:
Because ps2 whooped all the other systems in the past and they know ps3 will do the same :)

This is the perfect example why no one likes Sony fanboys. This is also the perfect example why ps3 doesn't sell. The only people buying it seem to be retarted. I'm very sorry for all the smart ps3 owners I have offended.

I'm not English or American. If it was my native language then you would have a point. You don't have one now though. Let me see your Dutch, French and German skills please. Because I can speak all of those :)

I'm glad I'm not American bc almost everyone can speak English... Atleast now I know some languages instead of only one. Most Americans only know 1 language anyway and that is English.

Samus Aran said:
Rpruett said:
Samus Aran said:
Jboy0990 said:

I'm not English or American. If it was my native language then you would have a point. You don't have one now though. Let me see your Dutch, French and German skills please. Because I can speak all of those :)

I'm glad I'm not American bc almost everyone can speak English... Atleast now I know some languages instead of only one. Most Americans only know 1 language anyway and that is English.

So True!

Whats wrong with Americans?

Around the Network
Samus Aran said:
Rpruett said:
Samus Aran said:
Jboy0990 said:

It's an easy life only needing to know one language friend.     Trust me,  there is only one reason why Americans only need to know English.   We all know why that is.   But that's cool you know other languages. =p

Yeah, English is my favorite language anyway, but not my best. I live in Belgium so Dutch, German and French are official languages. People in Belgium and Holland just learn a lot of languages.

Anyway I just called people like him a retard without trying to offend the smart ps3 owners who don't write bs like that.

how is that bs?
its the truth

Only the ps2 part is. I'd be surprised if Sony could sell more consoles then Microsoft. If Playstation3 will get more sales then wii this gen, then I'll eat all my clothes and buy10 ps3 consoles to play tower blocks with it

well the ps3 part was just as a joke but everyone on here ses to take shit so serious