By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why are so many people on message boards threatened by PS3?

So U mean poor bitter gamers falsley claim they are X360 fans while in reality they wanted a shiny nu PS3 but couldnt afford it?

Around the Network

PS3 will be 3 years old November 2009, btw.

^Oh but some of these hypocrites will go get one once it's cheaper, you'll see, you know it's true.

@ The wth .. stop rambling on like an old woman.

I showed proof that when the PS3 got a price cut it didn't do anything to the 360 in America, not like the 360 has done to the PS3 in Others.

Maybe. But they are betrayers. I dont like them.

Around the Network

And I'm tempted to bet on this: PS3 owners don't buy (and won't) as many X360s when microsoft slash prices as current X360 owner will buy when the PS3 drops its price.

@seece

didn't do anything? Microsoft has cut the price TWICE since the PS3 went $400...and Xmas 2007 they bundled 2 games with the 360 lol. Didn't do anything , har har. Sure, it was only easily beating the 360 sales the whole 2008 UNTIL Microsoft was forced to cut the price to sub-Wii level! and the PS3 was more expensive as it's always been.

^ The PS3 has already dropped $200 in price in 2 and ½ years.

The X360 has dropped its price by only $100 in 3 and ½ years. That's strength. Extremely strong the Xbox is this gen.

Sure Pup, go wrap yourself in a towel and take a couple of weeks off while your iddle Gold suscription expires. Oh, and I mean it about the towel, your 3 lights are showing. lol. Nice talking to you!

Slimebeast said:
^ The PS3 has already dropped $200 in price in 2 and ½ years.

The X360 has dropped its price by only $100 in 3 and ½ years. That's strength. Extremely strong the Xbox is this gen.

What? There was only a $100 price drop for the ps3. Get your facts straight.

Initiating social expirement #928719281