By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Snake2 demands to know a few things!!

Snake2 said:
Cougarman said:
snake2 you are one powerful leader, you made sony make shadow of colossus sequel for wii, i don't think even reggie could do that ( he probably could)

There is no limit to my powers cougarman

Can you sort me a new F-Zero Wii version then please?

Around the Network
EssosDeeos said:
Snake2 said:
Cougarman said:
snake2 you are one powerful leader, you made sony make shadow of colossus sequel for wii, i don't think even reggie could do that ( he probably could)

There is no limit to my powers cougarman

Can you sort me a new F-Zero Wii version then please?

consider it done my friend.

hmm.. i’ve always tried to accept what developers/producers right in front of me and focus in on the positive things they bring to the table instead of point out their flaws.. regardless what system

right now, you have a lot of great ideas and i’m definitely down w/ that ~

though if you can somehow get nintendo to have konami make a sequel to mystical ninja (at least a remake), AND/OR somehow have nintendo collaborate w/ SquareEnix make a sequel to Super Mario RPG (at least a remake for Wii, even DS)... then, damn... MADD f*N props to you

if either were to happen i swear, i’ll make a thread about your greatness and transfer ALL my VG $ to you gladly

[if this is a joke thread, then f* you!! LOL, i fell for it.. hahah]

Shadow of the Collosus on a Nintendo system would be one HELL of a feat...

Shadow of the colossus? Err...

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
Shadow of the Collosus on a Nintendo system would be one HELL of a feat...

it will happen my friend.

* Super Mario Galaxy 2 - Don't you mean "A new Mario game"? SMG isn't getting a sequel
    * A new Zelda Game - Will be announced sometime in the future, possibly E3?
    * A new Turtles Game - TMNT? I think they are making a fighting game for the Wii. People behind Brawl are developing it.
    * Metriod 4 - Metroid 4 already happened. It's called Metroid Fusion. Ok ok I know you meant Metroid Prime 4. I don't know if it's going to happen.
    * Resident evil 5 (I told regie to complain lol) - No comment on this one.
    * A new Megaman Game - Capcom said if Mega Man 9 sold well, there will be a Mega Man 10. Capcom is happy with Mega Man 9's sales so guess what will happen now?
    * Super mario Bros 4 - NSMB
    * Goldeneye Wii remake - No comment on this one.
    * Ocarina of time Wii remake - No thanks.
    * Donkey kong Country Wii - Dunno if Nintendo will ever make a DKC without rare.
    * Super Mario world 2 Wii remake - ...What?
    * Resident evil 6 - No comment on this one.
    * Mario sunshine 2 Wii - ...Um, why not a new brand new 3D mario instead of a sequel?
    * Mario SSX - SSX?
    * Dead space - Prequel is coming to the Wii but it's on-rails...so dunno how it will turn out.
    * Grand Theft auto 5 (timed exclusive) - Who knows? GTADS did very well.
    * Kingdom of hearts 3 (Timed exclusive) - Debatable
    * Shadow of the colussus (timed exclusive) - No comment on this one.

The J man sees though your game mega....micheal.....SNAKE2!!!!!

First you lead on trying to show allegiance to  one side then BAM!!! Illogical sonyville , population you.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Roflinator said:

* Super Mario Galaxy 2 - Don't you mean "A new Mario game"? SMG isn't getting a sequel
    * A new Zelda Game - Will be announced sometime in the future, possibly E3?
    * A new Turtles Game - TMNT? I think they are making a fighting game for the Wii. People behind Brawl are developing it.
    * Metriod 4 - Metroid 4 already happened. It's called Metroid Fusion. Ok ok I know you meant Metroid Prime 4. I don't know if it's going to happen.
    * Resident evil 5 (I told regie to complain lol) - No comment on this one.
    * A new Megaman Game - Capcom said if Mega Man 9 sold well, there will be a Mega Man 10. Capcom is happy with Mega Man 9's sales so guess what will happen now?
    * Super mario Bros 4 - NSMB
    * Goldeneye Wii remake - No comment on this one.
    * Ocarina of time Wii remake - No thanks.
    * Donkey kong Country Wii - Dunno if Nintendo will ever make a DKC without rare.
    * Super Mario world 2 Wii remake - ...What?
    * Resident evil 6 - No comment on this one.
    * Mario sunshine 2 Wii - ...Um, why not a new brand new 3D mario instead of a sequel?
    * Mario SSX - SSX?
    * Dead space - Prequel is coming to the Wii but it's on-rails...so dunno how it will turn out.
    * Grand Theft auto 5 (timed exclusive) - Who knows? GTADS did very well.
    * Kingdom of hearts 3 (Timed exclusive) - Debatable
    * Shadow of the colussus (timed exclusive) - No comment on this one.

Thanks for being so kind to answer all those questions

Oh, forgot to note that they are making a new Metroid game, but it's a side game and we have no information about it.