By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Snake2 reveals the 10 Greatest Tv Shows as voted by you!!

When im not busy entertaining the Vgchartz Community, Im busy destroying people online, when im not busy destroying people online Im watching television lol. During my 20 years I have had the privilege of watching some 'Outstanding Tv shows' after much voting by the 'Vgchartz Community' I can proudly reveal the 'The 10 Greatest Tv shows' voted by Snake2 and the Vgchartz Community.

These are The 10 Tv shows that have defined TV and Gaming as we know it lool. In no particular order.

Buffy The Vampire Slayer.

"Truly outstanding Television, I dont think there will ever be quite a show like Buffy, Thank you Sarah lol"

The Simpsons

"The show that captured our imagination, homer although your recent shows have not been up to the high standard we've been used to you will always be remembered as one of greats"

"A show that has no limits, it only gets better season by season. Truly landmark television and a superb cast Lost will never be lost in our hearts lol"

"The show that left us all speechless, altough season 6 was not up to the CTU standard. We cant fault the other 5 outstanding season, thank you jack"

"Altough it did not receive the ratings nor recognition it deserved. The wire is still consider one of greatest tv shows ever".

"You dont mess with tony soprano or Don corleone"

"outstanding piece of television"

"The good old days, thank you for the memories Jerry"

The west wing

"Thank you Charlie lool"

"Thank you David"

Honourable Mention - Macgyver

I would like to thank everyone for voting, much obliged.

Around the Network

Buffy, The Simpsons, 24, The West Wing and The Office (UK) are all great shows, i dont watch any of the others though.

SciFiBoy said:
Buffy, The Simpsons, 24, The West Wing and The Office (UK) are all great shows, i dont watch any of the others though.

you should watch lost.

Snake2 said:
SciFiBoy said:

you should watch lost.

maybe, i dunno, something about it allways put me off watching it.

No House!?

.....me not happy

Around the Network
Gilgamesh said:

No House!?

.....me not happy

i love House, one of the best shows on at the moment, i think the new season starts in the UK soon

SciFiBoy said:
Gilgamesh said:

No House!?

.....me not happy

i love House, one of the best shows on at the moment, i think the new season starts in the UK soon

New season? the newest season is just ending in a couple months?

Gilgamesh said:
SciFiBoy said:
Gilgamesh said:

No House!?

.....me not happy

New season? the newest season is just ending in a couple months?

im in the UK, we dont get season 5 till next month

Lack of "Match of the Day" or "Soccer AM" makes me sad

Scrubs, Friends, and my personal favorite Fresh prince in bel air.