By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - No Gaming Character would ever stand a chance against Kratos.

Kratos? Are you kidding me??

Ladys and gentleman, i challenge all of you to post a gameplay video were kratos can beat THIS:

or this:

or simply go to youtube, type "true style tournament". Ah, and those are Devil May Cry 3 videos, where you could use just 1 style, 2 combat weapons and 2 guns... In DMC4, with Dante you can use 5 styles at the same time and change between 3 and 3 guns while atacjing the enemy... And Nero isn't exactly weak...

Kratos? Who the f***k is he? just a human with two tiny chained blades. The only thing he has is a bunch of bloody movements, but in combat he would be death way long before could throw his sword towards Dante. And against Vergil... he would die so damn fast he wouldn't realize he was dead until vergil told him...

Kratos... pure marketing... The sons of Sparda have no match on the beat'em up field...

Around the Network
irstupid said:
hmm lets just pick some obvious ones.

superman, goku, me in black and white (ha i'll pick up his ass and throw it as far as i can), heck probably even first person shooter games (say hello to a machine gun kratos). games you fight in a plane, wolverine probably, and list could go on.

comparing games are retarded.

Maybe you should lighten up a little, take it as a joke

No need for all seriousness and analysing each video game character by logic and common sense

Link would dick on Kratos...

c0rrupt_gamer said:

Kratos... pure marketing... The sons of Sparda have no match on the beat'em up field...

Pssssssshhhhhhhhh.

Snake2 said:
wfz said:

You are 100% correct.

In fact, there are only two beings alive who could ever take down Kratos.

And his master, Iwata, who's attacks you cannot grasp the true forms of.

epic stuff regie lool

yes my picture is becoming a meme! hehehe

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

Around the Network

from what have red here, kratos can beat a 40 feet tall zeus (leader of all Olympus gods) but he wouldn't be able to beat a tight wearing fairy or a dude with a gun lol
Kratos is the man!!!

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Soriku said:

Damn it, I was going to post a Kratos picture

nobody in a match of pure strength could beat Kratos.

No weapons, no magic, and Kratos will win every time.

Master Chief is a pussy without his guns, and lots of characters are pussies without their magic powers.

Maybe not 1 character but I bet the whole Nintendo universe could. Mario, Luigi, Wario, Waluigi, Peach, Daisy,Bowser, Fox, Falco, Slippy,Peppy, Wolf, Crystal, Captain Falcon, Link. Zelda, Ganondorf, Olimar, Roy, Marth, Ike, ,Kirby, Metaknight, King Dedede, Mr. Game and Watch, Ness, Lucas, All the pokemon, Yoshi, Shiek, Donkey Kong, Pit, Ice Climbers, Diddy Kong, Mr. Game and Watch, ROB.

coolestguyever said:
nobody in a match of pure strength could beat Kratos.

No weapons, no magic, and Kratos will win every time.

Master Chief is a pussy without his guns, and lots of characters are pussies without their magic powers.

You're serious, aren't you. You want to go down this road?