By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - factor 5 lives!!!!!!!!!!!! wii game to see release this year:D

lol at you kitchensink

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Around the Network

April 1st?

It was dated March 31st... maybe it's real I'd hope so though I'm doubtful.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Even if it partially fake, F5 has gone through a lot of crap after leaving the GC.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

SaviorX said:
Even if it partially fake, F5 has gone through a lot of crap after leaving the GC.

True dat. It's not hard to see how they'd have a tough time staying afloat in those turbulent waters. Seems like they've done a lot of work which didn't really earn them any revenue.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network

There are way too many news being revealed today...HOw am I supposed to believe it all?

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

A lot of work went into that if it was an April Fools joke, but I think it is since there are no new quotes in there and Eggebrecht was always more than willing to give a quote (too willing usually).

Too bad they didn't release Rogue Squadron Trilogy on Wii (probably didn't have the rights anymore) it might have saved them and been fun to play.

I do so want this to be real, and i would be all over it if it weren't for today. The reasoning is sound, backing up a lot of the reasons i've put forth for why Factor 5 is not dead.

I'm going with real. I mean, hell, today yielded the totally real announcements of Jak & Daxter for PSP and PS2, as well as Tales of Graces, Versus, and Vesperia porting to PS3, and the buzz has been that Factor 5's not dead, and it's high time we heard something out of them.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

so much effort, so little result =P good job anyways.

If this is meant as an April-1st joke-thread, then the OP only partially succeeded.

Only the information about the Rebel Strike Wii-port is false! The rest is, quite frankly, true!

So, might or might not be April-1st! We'll never know!

And I hope F5 makes another awesome flight-sim!

THE NETHERLANDS