By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - First Jak and Daxter PSP screens!

Star Scream said:

Doesn't look any worse than Daxter to me:

but, it doesn't look anything like jak3 though....I know PS2 and PSP can look better than jak3, like i said early build

Around the Network

Keep in mind it's not the same developer either - RAD, Daxter developers, are (allegedly) working on new PSP God of War.

All the textures look worse and it looks hella jaggier to me. Hopefully it's an early build.

Jak is wearing a tu'pe

Size Matters was a horrible, horrible game. Let's just hope they actually make a solid game this time. But wooooow I really do hope that's an early build, it looks ugly as hell. The graphics are worse then Daxter a PSP launch title, look at the leap between Daxter and God of War.

Of course this isn't Naughty Dog who are gods at graphics, and it's not by RaD either who are made from the gods Naughty Dog and Blizzard. I guess I can't expect someone like High Impact to compare.

Around the Network

Does High Impact suck because im not feeling the impact

Christhor said:
Size Matters was a horrible, horrible game. Let's just hope they actually make a solid game this time. But wooooow I really do hope that's an early build, it looks ugly as hell. The graphics are worse then Daxter a PSP launch title, look at the leap between Daxter and God of War.

Of course this isn't Naughty Dog who are gods at graphics, and it's not by RaD either who are made from the gods Naughty Dog and Blizzard. I guess I can't expect someone like High Impact to compare.

Size Matters wasn't terrible......

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
Christhor said:

Size Matters wasn't terrible......

Not to mention Daxter wasn't a launch title. LMAO

Jaks hair though....

It exists! :O

But it's for PSP. :(

Consoles > handhelds. Plus, I wanted a new Jak by Naughty Dog. :(

And Sony needs to stop with this ps2/psp crap. It hurts them far more than MS with the whole pc/360 thing, and MS has already stopped doing that with their first party stuff! Just in the thread on neogaf I see people going, "Yes, it's on ps2! I didn't want to have to buy a PSP for this!"