By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - First Jak and Daxter PSP screens!

Around the Network

Link - http://www.flickr.com/photos/playstationblog/

X_X You are making me so hyped to get my PSP back from my brother.

It's also coming to PS2:

Jak & Daxter Are BACK!

Posted by Lesley Mathieson // Design Guru

If there wasn’t enough excitement from GDC last week, here’s even more! We are happy to announce that Jak & Daxter are coming to the PSP and PS2!

Developed by High Impact Games, Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier takes the intrepid pair all the way to the edge of the world. There they must battle their way past air pirates and sinister creatures in their quest to find a cure for the world’s eco shortage. Keep an eye out for this title to be available later this year!

Its on PS2 WTF why isnt Jak and Daxter on PS3!?!?!?!?

I owned a 360 for 7 months and i realised there is no point will all the PS3 games coming out this year Uncharted 3 <3

PSN : Stocko

Currently Playing : Dynasty Warriors 7 (PS3, 9/10) Ar Tonelico Qoga (PS3, 8/10) MVC3 (PS3, 9/10) Pokemon Black (DS, 9/10) Dissidia 012 (PSP, 10/10), God Eater Burst (PSP, 9/10)

Around the Network

WTF? Its great for PSP but wasnt the lost frontier to be on PS3 using the uncharted engine?

Anyway naughty dog arent making it so im gonna wait

About time they did another Jax & Daxter! PSP finally getting some love this year.

PSP has been getting so many new game announcements recently. Still, I think it's odd how this isn't a PS3 title instead.

Just how many games is Sony planning to release for the PSP this year? Incredible...

Considering this one is being developed by High Impact, I suspect rumours about Ready at Dawn (Daxter developer) developing new PSP God of War are true...