By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Satoru Iwata: Nintendo's President. His accomplishments...

I have another point to add!

Beeing the most believable and nicest business man off all times.

I think this fits him pretty well. I don´t know about you but everytime I see Satoru Iwata I´m happy. this man is just the single best thing that could happen to Nintendo.

Satoru Iwata, Shigeru Miyamoto, Reggie - it´s the people that make Nintendo and not their technology and that´s why I like this company so much since the last three years. They don´t talk shit, they like what they do and as Miyamoto said:

"To be honest: I would develope games for free, it´s that much fun. But don´t tell my boss."

They are nice somehow...

Around the Network
Wojtas said:
gamingdevil said:
Wojtas said:
Seriously, I think that kber81 should have become a mod.

:-O :-O :-O

Onna76 should be a mod... she bashes the Wii harder than anyone when it actually deserves it and she is totally neutral against PS3!

Onna76? Really? Strange, i never read a single post from her in which she would say something bad about the Wii. she must be doing it when i'm not looking :P

Seriously, it's not about bashing one console or another. It is about being a mature adult. It is just that simple. Onna would be a great mod. And why aren't there  any female mods anyway? Maybe it would help with the really retarded threads that involve ckmlb.

Aww cripes, of course it isn't about bashing other consoles. That's as obvious as Santa being plump. But being a mature adult also brings on the need to give praise or scoffing to things when such reactions are due. That's what me and gamingdevil were thinking of. It's just so much easier to use the word "bash" ;).

WHAT? LET A GIRL BECOME A MOD??? What next?? Give them the right to speak ?
Give them the right to vote, why don't ya? .......oh wait :P/ Sarcasm

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

There should be more mods anyway, this site is way too big for just some mods.

Ben and Stof can´t be everywhere at every time...

You're quick to jump the gun, aren't you Rol ? lol :D

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

Around the Network
ckmlb said:
Everyone report me. It's highly inappropriate to mock a thread praising one man.

Someone should start an 'I love Bill Gates' thread.

I was going to post a very blunt responce to your "participation" in this thread, but I honestly don't want you to think I have it out for you.  I actually think you have an important place here as a mod, and someone with your viewpoints is key to making more people feel welcome.

With that said, I have serious issues with your conduct in this thread.  Particularly with your mocking of the OP and mocking the only system the community has to redress grievances. 

To Each Man, Responsibility
Louie said:
They don´t talk shit, they like what they do and as Miyamoto said:

"To be honest: I would develope games for free, it´s that much fun. But don´t tell my boss."

They are nice somehow...

Shiggy actually makes very little money compared to the average game director.  But this is not because of a stingy NCL but by his own choice.  He literally prefers to make just enough to live life OK but not beyond that.  This is why he'll never work for another company because they'll easily offer 4 times what he makes at NCL but he truly has no desire for the money.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

ckmlb said:
Inspiring a thread where people masturbate to him.

I wonder if when people come to visit this site, they wonder if all the mods act this way. I nominate this for mod comment of the week!

Or maybe just ckmlb's comment of the week.