By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Satoru Iwata: Nintendo's President. His accomplishments...

I also wonder about that, epsilon72

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Around the Network

the 1st person outside of the Yamauchi family 2 head the company...hmmmm seems like less yamauchi=better nintendo... BUT the Yamauchi's founded nintendo SO they must be respected

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

Basically this site needed a mod who wasn't a Nintendo fan in order to appear neutral, and apparently he was deemed the most suitable.

Parokki said:
Basically this site needed a mod who wasn't a Nintendo fan in order to appear neutral, and apparently he was deemed the most suitable.
If that's true, this site's selection of non-nintendo fans must be pretty slim....

edit to be on topic:  I didn't even know who the president was before Iwata....I'll have to look up Yamouchi on wikipedia.

I'll correct myself just slightly, he's the most active non-Nintendo fan who wasn't a mod already. He hasn't abused his mod-powers in any way, and I have no objection to him being a mod, even though I seem to disagree with him on everything else. =P

Around the Network

This site already has roadkillers who is a pretty good poster and moderator. I don't see why they named one of the worst trolls on this site a mod.

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

ckmlb said:
Inspiring a thread where people masturbate to him.

If I were to post a response like this, I'd likely be banned.

In all seriousness, this is highly inappropriate for a mod to post.

Everyone report me. It's highly inappropriate to mock a thread praising one man.

Someone should start an 'I love Bill Gates' thread.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

ckmlb said:
Everyone report me. It's highly inappropriate to mock a thread praising one man.

Someone should start an 'I love Bill Gates' thread.

You know the reason why you're getting negative comments on your post.  It was not the fact that you were mocking Iwata, but the way in which you did so.

Please, try to be more mature about things, since you're a mod and all... 

iwata is the man!

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!