By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - FFCC: The Crystal Bearers site opens

11ht11 said:
the crystal is almost half way full

I see the crystal as half empty.

Around the Network

nice

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

everyone go to the site! that way we get vids faster!

but anyone who hasnt been to it should

FFCC: The Crystal Bearers pays homage to the original FFCC

April 5th, 2009

We’ve already shown you the latest trailer for FFCC: The Crystal Bearers. I’m sure you caught it, but did you catch this?

There’s a very quick nod to the original Crystal Chronicles on the Cube. Glad to see Square-Enix still remembers where the series came from!

Link

Around the Network
Soriku said:
@11

The site only gets hits when new users go to it. Since we already gave the site a hit, us going to the site wouldn't give it a new hit.

Then lets all reset our ips.

Soriku said:
I hope it has a bigger world than Zelda: TP. This game seems like FFCC: Zelda anyway. Probably with better combat though.

Joke post right? Not even I'm hyped for this game that much.

so what do you guys think the reviews will be?

85-90 is my guess

vdoesntforgive said:
Soriku said:
I hope it has a bigger world than Zelda: TP. This game seems like FFCC: Zelda anyway. Probably with better combat though.

I wouldn't say better combat, but it already looks like it will utilize the wii's control methods more than TP did. That is a big addition in my opinion.

sc94597 said:
vdoesntforgive said:
Soriku said:

I wouldn't say better combat, but it already looks like it will utilize the wii's control methods more than TP did. That is a big addition in my opinion.

Well it makes use of the IR, judging by the videos. It'll be interesting to see how, and how well they implement it into the combat of the game.