By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I'm really tired of vgchartz "oriented" opinions ...

If I had to review every Sega game, I would probably give them high scores. ~_n

The mods are awesome, especially Torillian. He'll lock your thread with the quickness. An active mod is an awesome mod.

Besides, there is some much crap posted on this website and lots of double posts, people wouldn't have the time to read all that crap. Less threads to read, the more active the other threads become.

Why do you let what the people that run this site do.. anger you? Your partaking in their world, it's not yours. It's set up the way they want it set up.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

I agree with some of your points, like the Nintendo Bias, but if you dislike the site so much, come only for the numbers, or give an alternative, a constructive critic.
BTW, Madworld should be released on th PS360, would get at least 1mln combined in a month.

VASCO DA GAMA CAMPEÃO DA COPA DO BRASIL!!!

CONGRATULATIONS VASCÃO

VICE É O CARALH*

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future......NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

MANUELF said:
If you don't like VGChartz go to another page, the internet is so big and you don't need to stay here if you don't want to.

^this

Tremble said:

I've always thought that VGchartz people were "neutral" but I think that this site becomes a little dictature.

1. First: reviews, I know I made a thread about that a few days ago, but once again, some very mediocre games get unrealistic high scores.

2. Second: mods: just an example: MGS4 on 360 is okay, GeOWIII on PS3 is okay, insomniac working on 360 is okay, but when I said that madworld could/should be available on PSN: thread locked.

3. Third: "news": once again, just an example: chinatown wars: 140k: above the average ... basically, it's said in the article that GTA DS had a good first week (first time I read that ...) and that "vgchartz is confident it will reach 1M soon"... WTF? You're bashing analysts and some people become analysts themselfs ...

So, vgchartz 2.0 is coming "soon" right? Would be good if there was an "editorial" storm with it ...

4. And of course, this thread will be locked...

1. "I got proven wrong many times in my own thread, so I thought I'd make a disregard that, make a new one, and insult VGChartz."

2. Remove the fanboy goggles, please.  Your thread was locked because you said it bombed on the Wii, which was proven wrong.

3.  Sales-related site.  The term "Chart" is in the name.  Go figure that we have sales analysis.

4.  Yeah, flamebait does tend to get locked.

That said, it's a free country.  If you don't like it, don't come here.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Well if I say that, that's because it's pretty "new" imo and I like vgchartz and in fact, I don't feel like quitting.

The problem is that it's pretty difficult to know if it's "professionnal" or just one of those "blog sites". If vgchartz wants to become more "professionnal", they must have higher standards imo.

Around the Network
thekitchensink said:
Tremble said:

I've always thought that VGchartz people were "neutral" but I think that this site becomes a little dictature.

1. First: reviews, I know I made a thread about that a few days ago, but once again, some very mediocre games get unrealistic high scores.

2. Second: mods: just an example: MGS4 on 360 is okay, GeOWIII on PS3 is okay, insomniac working on 360 is okay, but when I said that madworld could/should be available on PSN: thread locked.

3. Third: "news": once again, just an example: chinatown wars: 140k: above the average ... basically, it's said in the article that GTA DS had a good first week (first time I read that ...) and that "vgchartz is confident it will reach 1M soon"... WTF? You're bashing analysts and some people become analysts themselfs ...

So, vgchartz 2.0 is coming "soon" right? Would be good if there was an "editorial" storm with it ...

1. "I got proven wrong many times in my own thread, so I thought I'd make a disregard that, make a new one, and insult VGChartz."

2. Remove the fanboy goggles, please.  Your thread was locked because you said it bombed on the Wii, which was proven wrong.

3.  Sales-related site.  The term "Chart" is in the name.  Go figure that we have sales analysis.

How has been proven wrong? As of now, it has bombed.

It can still make up for it though.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

1. Reviews are opinions.  Period.  If you don't like 'em, don't read 'em.
  2. I took a look at your Madworld thread and I agree with the mod that locked it.  When you see thread after thread about a game and negative thread after negative thread about a game it annoys users and causes unrest.  I've been pretty absent the past few weeks but I've seen *many* thread on Madworld bombing and that was just another (though indrectly) and it bothered me.  You didn't get a warning or ban so you obviously didn't break the rules, we just didn't want a thread around that would result in a giant flame fest.
  3. I would comment on this but I, er, don't read the news.  >_>

Anyways, if you have a problem with the site or any mod, talk to any of the site admins, no need to make a thread.

outlawauron said:
thekitchensink said:
Tremble said:

How has been proven wrong? As of now, it has bombed.

It can still make up for it though.

I'll give yo that it hasn't been a runaway success, and I don't want to start this argument again. But, as many Wii games have shown (like Call of Duty, which debuted at

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."