By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

damn that sux mine also stoped working for me last week i gave it in and bought a 360 its sad wen anyone console breaks i feel for u

Play Me

Around the Network
BHR-3 said:

damn that sux mine also stoped working for me last week i gave it in and bought a 360 its sad wen anyone console breaks i feel for u

You trade in your PS3 because it broke, then replace it with 360???

Damn, I'm sorry to hear that man. Definitely made for an epic thread though. BTW I am also from Iran :)

Xxain said:
BHR-3 said:

You trade in your PS3 because it broke, then replace it with 360???

didnt u see the thread OPEN ME yeah i now wat ur saying the 360 isnt as reliable but i made sure i got the new version with the better motherboard if my 360 breaks then ill might just quit gaming i never had a console break on me in my life

Play Me

All I want is to open the 320 GB from PS3 to PC but its a diffrent type.. so the PC wont find it, therefore im gonna keep it in and ask Sony if they can fix it without touching the HD.

IF they say its impossible, then well.. ill burst in tears.. again..

Around the Network
Aldro said:
All I want is to open the 320 GB from PS3 to PC but its a diffrent type.. so the PC wont find it, therefore im gonna keep it in and ask Sony if they can fix it without touching the HD.

IF they say its impossible, then well.. ill burst in tears.. again..

I'll get the tissue then....

kowenicki said:
so the SATA dock idea cant work??? why not? I dont see why not?

What exactly will the SATA Dock do? My father has one of those btw.. lol

Copy the HD? How?.. Looks like a toaster

It semms like all the 60 gigs will crash sometime this has happend to alot of people including myself it only lasted 1 year.

This was one of the most hilarious things I've read on this site in months.

lol all the swearing!