By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who do YOU think is VGChartz greatest debater? Vote now

I have more fun debating Khuutra than anybody else. He's rational, logical, and makes it damn hard to think up counterarguments.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Around the Network

I think bdbdbd, Alterego-X, Khuutra, and Grampy all offer logical points when they are debating with someone and never got carried away.

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

I don't know, but here its the only site i like post in the forums.

MY ZELDA COLLECTION

happysquirrel

Smash Bros: 2363-5325-6342 

Oh god, anyone but me.

Around the Network

Khuutra, then Naznatips.

Though Naznatips posts far less these days, and when he does, he gets far more heated in his debates than he used too.

Khuutra

easily one of the most unbiased members here

Luchadore64 said:
Oh god, anyone but me.

But yet, by making this statement, nobody will argue with you.

Thus you have WON EVERY ARGUMENT.

You are a ZEN GENIUS.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Twesterm and Rocketpig.

Twes has this simple but efficient method of shutting people down quickly and bluntly while being completely justified, and Rocketpig did his share of debating back when he posted on a regular basis.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

There are many good ones, but if I had to pick only one I'd say mike_intellivision.