By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - WTH just happened to all the data?

Well its seems as nobody did read me ... I will ask again ...where is that "Full " icon or button at the top of the charts in case I want to see all the games for the month in prior months ?I seem unable to find it ,maybe is something very obvious and I am saying stupid things but for now I cant find it anywhere !

Around the Network

Diomedes1976 said: Well its seems as nobody did read me ... I will ask again ...where is that "Full " icon or button at the top of the charts in case I want to see all the games for the month in prior months ?I seem unable to find it ,maybe is something very obvious and I am saying stupid things but for now I cant find it anywhere !
Don't worry, you're not the only one that don't see the "full" button

Now Loading... Please Wait!

I think all the data is still out there. I have no problems in finding and seeing things on Vgchartz ;)

Stories unfolded with my home made rap songs. Feel free to listen here with lyrics: https://youtu.be/vyT9PbK5_T0

Why the Hell would you bump this thread!?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Why are you resurrecting a 7 year old thread?

Around the Network

...What a bump from 2006.

well that was fun to read, couldnt imagine an entire day where nobody posts on the forums here

Hmmmmm...interesting indeed

Earlier today i tried to enter the DB but it didn't work, I thought this was in reference to that.

I guess not... Nice to see the days of ol' come to life again.

No matter how obvious the lock is, you should reveal yourself when you do so.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.