By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - WTH just happened to all the data?

Only top 50 software in America and Top 30 software in Japan? What happened?

Around the Network

No more NPD leaked numbers on GAF since NPD and GAF reached "an agrement": NPD provides the forum with HW and top 20 every month and GAF mods have to lock & delete any thread that contains leaked numbers :'( *Bunkum: You're still loved, still wanted, and needed as never before!

Now Loading... Please Wait!

broshnat said: Eh? VG Charts is nothing to do with GAF, we have always had and will continue to have full, independent American and Japanese sales figures every week / month. The only reason we've dropped back to top 30s / 50s is because it is neater for first time visitors for the site. If you want all data then just click on 'full' at the top of the chart...
There is no 'full' at the top of the chart just 41 titles listed, you said you had the full November NPD...

"The next time someone tells you Compact Discs are the wave of the future, tell them the future doesn't belong to snails!" - Nintendo Power, April 1994

broshnat said: Eh? VG Charts is nothing to do with GAF, we have always had and will continue to have full, independent American and Japanese sales figures every week / month. The only reason we've dropped back to top 30s / 50s is because it is neater for first time visitors for the site. If you want all data then just click on 'full' at the top of the chart...
Oops! Sorry then, I didn't knew that! Thaught that you just took numbers like would "anyone" do to track game sales! Then I'm happy to hear that, it makes me appreciate more you great work ;) *Is there a probleme if I put a link to VGCharts in my personal blog ?

Now Loading... Please Wait!

broshnat said: Of course there's not a problem, the more people that hear about VG Charts the better!! There have only been 41 games added thus far, the rest are being uploaded in the next few hours so stay tuned...
Awesome. Oh, and this is my first post here...but I've been using VGcharts for a long time. It's just that the forums are kind of...inactive.

Around the Network

Well, there have been whole days where nobody posts here.

Hi to everybody ,I visit this site in a daily base and link this site whenever I have a discussion in forums about sales for the different systems and games . I dont like what has happened with the lists ,limiting them to 30-50 games ....more of the fun is seeing how is a personal favourite doing although it isnt in the Top 50 .... The explanation about the "full " button at the top of the chart would more or less solve this complaint but I find a problem .....as hard as I look at the chart I dont spot any "Full " icon in there ...... I hope this is solved soon ,congratulations for the good job

broshnat said: Of course there's not a problem, the more people that hear about VG Charts the better!! There have only been 41 games added thus far, the rest are being uploaded in the next few hours so stay tuned...
ioi, finish teh Nov. sales now! We wanna see FF3, FFVadv, CoMana, etc... If you do I'll post my COMGnet predictions for the week...

"The next time someone tells you Compact Discs are the wave of the future, tell them the future doesn't belong to snails!" - Nintendo Power, April 1994

ioi, check your e-mail.

Thank god for ioi and VGCharts.