By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Whats everyone's first Pokemon game?

Wetcoaster said:
DaveD said:
Mine was Pokemon Red, and I had like 100 hours on it o_O;

I had 255 hours on Blue and that's only because that's where the counter stopped. It was easily double that. haha.

My 100 hours did not include the 1st save that erased, and the other pokemon games... but lol maxxed out

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

Around the Network

Red, good times....

Pokemon red

Red!

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

sapphire, then leaf green, then diamond.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=47568

brawl friendcode - 3823-8201-9151

mario kart wii friendcode - 0387-9491-4552

PM me if you add me plz.

150vg$ bet(with haggy) mk wii 2009 worldwide sales > any 360/ps3 game released in 2009.

current mk wii worldwide sales (jan 9th): 553k

Around the Network
llewdebkram said:
I've never played a Pokemon game!

you should definately consider it. If you like RPGs or you like collecting things or you just like well rounded gaming experiences. I would recommend Leaf Green/Fire Red as a remake of the original gives you the same feel of the originals but with more updated graphics and gameplay. But if your into retro gaming or atleast not opposed to it Red/Blue/Yellow/Silver/Gold are all masterpieces (I'd go Yellow then Silver if I were starting over)

Currently dreaming of: DKC4 or Sonic the Hedgehog 4 (classic 2D platformers) for WiiWare, Smash Bros. for DSi, New Super Mario World for DSi, a Wii remake or true sequel of Final Fantasy Tactics.

One down, hopefully more awesomeness to come.

Blue version. I sunk a lot of time into that game.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Pokemon Red!!

Pokemon Yellow

Those were the days

Pokemon Yellow. Pickachu owns all you nubs.
Damn those were the good days...so many memories...