By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - April Wii releases - what are you buying?

tenchu and LKS

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Around the Network
Bursche said:
Little King's Story if it comes out this month in US.

Nope, that's May for US.

Both May and June are going to have several good games in the US...   (and the per month release schedule for July-Dec hasn't been listed anywhere yet AFAIK).

Where's the US release of Little King Story? That's annoying, me having an US Wii in Europe and need to wait for that game. That and perhaps Excitebots or else... nothing. That's okay, already bought enough as it is in March and still want several games.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

*~Onna76~* said:
Where's the US release of Little King Story? That's annoying, me having an US Wii in Europe and need to wait for that game. That and perhaps Excitebots or else... nothing. That's okay, already bought enough as it is in March and still want several games.

May, so we'll have to wait about a month. Unless you do homebrew...

noname2200 said:
*~Onna76~* said:

May, so we'll have to wait about a month. Unless you do homebrew...

Does this mean I will have and beat the game before you??? hehehe Sucker

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Around the Network
Naum said:

Does this mean I will have and beat the game before you??? hehehe Sucker

Jerk.

nothing on that list interests me. i might consider excitetruck2, but not at the full price.

Excitebots maybe

Hannah Montana: The Movie Disney Interactive

This for sure.

Little King's Story, Pikmin 2 and Blast Works for me.