By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Conduit to have stat tracking, achievements and extra unlockables

It has now been confirmed that both achievements and stat-tracking will be present in The Conduit. At the end of a recent gameplay video, it can be seen that pressing the “Z” button the nunchuck will allow you to view player stats. Meanwhile, an entire section is dedicated to achievements and unlockables which will be located in the “Extras” menu. These are all very nice inclusion that will no doubt add to the game’s replay value.

http://www.nintendoeverything.com/?p=13172

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Around the Network

those are nice additions to the game, makes it more of a must purchase i think. :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

great news. though I don't care too much about stats and achievements, i know HD console fanboys would laugh at the conduit's online for not having it.

Ahievements=meh.
Unlockables=yeah!

I...don't understand the achievements. How does that work?

Around the Network

Sweet!! That means I can play this game for a long time and not get bored with it.

MontanaHatchet said:
I...don't understand the achievements. How does that work?

Perhaps similar to the way Corruption did? I dunno, but we'll likely find out sooner rather than later.

Not too bothererd about achievements unless they are the things that unlock stuff... generally a game has it's own "achievments" just playing through it so I don't see what the point is.

Stat tracking wins though... I like extensive sets of stats, especially if there are 1 or 2 that don't mean anything like:

Number of times played as Monkey -
Animal Cruelty -
Surf time -

or

beachball keepy uppy best score.
number of times feed the fishes.

-------

It's nice to look through them and see what's going on, like Burnout 2 has a good stats page with lots of tasty info.

I seriously wonder sometimes if I am in fact the mind of Johnny 5 trapped in a human body "Need more iiiinnnnput!"

achievements?

TO: People who don't care to much about achievements.

It's better than you think it is