By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - ioi,you should add a 360 broken consoles counter above the wii on the front

LOL. what a comeback!

Around the Network

The difference is the guy said it wasn't a joke(on the other thread) and he wanted it to be placed on the site. Thats why I said he should be banned, he was taking his statements seriously.

mM

i dont want noone thinking i hate the 360.. i only made this thread because of the other thread.. it was like the 3rd one id seen so enough is enough... if its okay for people to do that then its okay for me to make this thread...

URNOTE Proud Owner of a 60GB PS3 Console (Purchased 12/22/06)

#1 reason MGS4 is PS3 exclusive  xbox is too loud for snake to sneak around
PSNTAG= Xander732

I'm locking the other one up, so I guess for consistency sake I'll lock this one too. The other one probably would have been fine if that joke thread hadn't already been started. As for the Banana thread, that shall live on forever.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

=(
rofl nice one
so many jokes for each console

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.
Around the Network
konnichiwa said:
ROFL I just made a comment about that in the other thread XD.

I noticed that lol, I presumed you started this thread :)

One person's experience or opinion never shows the general consensus

PSN ID: Tispower

MSN: tispower1@hotmail.co.uk