By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Permabanned Friends! In memory of...

Hello, and welcome to the permabanned friends memorial.  I have only been active on this site for a short while but I have made quite a few friends in that short time.

One thing I have noticed is that when someone gets permabanned and wiped there they are looking at me from my friends section reminding me of their time on this site.

I have 2 but they are still with us in their other forms...

Jerry:

Jerry was a little unruly and got banned for a PS3 price cut scare early this year.  He is most famous for beginning "Unreal Talk" and in the first episode made a fake interview with alienated site member DMeisterJ.  It turns out Jerry was really darthdevidem01's dog, and an alt account, permaban!  He is lived on be the continuation of the successful "Unreal Talk" show here every week.

Djames:

DJames was I believe the original account of the member now known as DMeisterJ.  After the Unreal Talk #1, this was commonly revealed as an alt and permabanned.  Although not as active as he once was, DMeisterJ still makes regular appearances on this site.

Who do you have?

Around the Network

bwhahahahaha this will be fun

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
bwhahahahaha this will be fun

I hope so.. it just had to be done! 

VGChartz FTW!

oh dear....lol

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

dangaming

this was an alt of the one and only Gball

janjaap

innovator in the prediction league

will finish the list an other time

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Thank you kirby007 :) That's the spirit!

Whatever happened to Weezy? =(

wfz said:
Whatever happened to Weezy? =(

he isn't banned..

i was perma-banned do i count?

I'm actually kirby's alt acount....

jk, I can only wish I was that cool... :)